Honor Magic4 Pro

• A
  • Ableminister
  • r6p
  • 13 May 2022

bergerbse, 13 May 2022I have had the P30 Pro from the beginning. The glass never ... moreNo sir, Gorilla glass isn't just an advert name to make things look great, Gorilla glass is real, one of the best, & also comes with a series of types; depending on strength level.
COMMENT : by user experience.

• b
    • bergerbse
    • 3SI
    • 13 May 2022

WojtekQV, 18 Apr 2022I actually agree with the statement about the glass. I'... moreI have had the P30 Pro from the beginning. The glass never scatched or broke. Although it has fallen many times. So, I think new alumino glass will be even better. I guess Gorilla is just marketing, sounds good.

"About 1100 EUR" wtf. I'm not a fan of Apple but would definitely get an iPhone over this!

Too expensive, 12 May 20221100 euro for this?😂

• T
          • That guy
          • fjS
          • 13 May 2022

Too expensive, 12 May 20221100 euro for this?I agree with you, the battery life is going to be extremely bad especially with that SD 8 Gen 1

• T

• A
              • Arsh
              • XNt
              • 10 May 2022

New & enhanced features !

This one could be my new phone

May 12 in UK as per Honor website : https://www.hihonor.com/uk/shop/promo.html

Evka, 29 Apr 2022hi, Global version will be from 24 May. Hi where did you find that out? And is that a Definite you think?

• E
                      • Evka
                      • 0xD
                      • 29 Apr 2022

hi, Global version will be from 24 May.

• D
                        • Dd
                        • YUU
                        • 25 Apr 2022

Disappointed... No white version either of orange leather variant come to my country😢

• D
                          • Dadopfc
                          • J8U
                          • 24 Apr 2022

When will the global version be released?

I actually agree with the statement about the glass. I've been using 2 Huawei P30 Pro's (both using Aluminosilicate glass), for last 2 years. Both of them got scratched really easily and both of them cracked dropped from less than 50cm. To compare with Huawei mate 20 pro (using gorilla glass 5) it's much less durable. Aluminosilicate is absolutely shocking quality and Honor is definitely cost cutting in that department. I'm looking forward to replace my cracked P30 pro, and it looks like the only sensible option are Samsung phones without curved glass and proper protection.

Hey I'm thinking to switch from Huawei Mate 20 Pro to Samsung galaxy S22 Ultra or should I wait for Magic 4 Pro? I actually want the phone before Blood Moon but I except that the Magic 4 Pro release in Germany In Summer

• J
                                • J11
                                • L1w
                                • 15 Apr 2022

I heard it will be released in august in the middle east

• Ren
                                  • 49W
                                  • 13 Apr 2022

LGE-N49B is UK, LGE-AN10 is China, what are the other two models' regions?

• Ren
                                    • 49W
                                    • 13 Apr 2022

Does anyone know which models are released in which regions? I know the LGE-NX9 is for the UK, but what about the others?

Gosho, 12 Apr 2022If I remember correctly it will be released on 22 April (at... moreApril 22 was for the ultimate edition.

• G
                                        • Gosho
                                        • SHp
                                        • 12 Apr 2022

Hes99, 11 Apr 2022why not realase global version ????????????If I remember correctly it will be released on 22 April (at least for Europe)