Honor Magic5 Pro

• M
  • Mirek
  • 0kR
  • 12 Jul 2023

Magic-and-Mate, 11 Jul 2023Simply ... AWESOME PICTURES !!!! 👏👏👏👏something wonderful. I have HM5P for 2 months and I confirm this quality of photos.

Ultrawide1, 10 Jul 2023Almost a month since I got the Honor device and I don'... moreSimply ... AWESOME PICTURES !!!!

👏👏👏👏

Ultrawide1, 11 Jul 2023Today I went to test that. I opened some dark/black and whi... moreThen a lot of people must have faulty units, me included.

Cordonbleu, 10 Jul 2023How long does your display stay bright outdoors in sunlight?Today I went to test that. I opened some dark/black and white websites while the sun was shining from the top. I spent a couple of minutes on each of those, but I didn't observe any fluctuations in the backlight. The display was readable at all times, even with fingerprints all over the factory screen protector. If you are having issues, check if the sensor is not obstructed in any way and the phone is not overheating.

Ultrawide1, 10 Jul 2023Almost a month since I got the Honor device and I don'... moreHow long does your display stay bright outdoors in sunlight?

Almost a month since I got the Honor device and I don't regret the purchase one bit.
            The overall package is super solid. Premium looks, bright and clear display, excellent network and geolocation capabilities, fast charging, great battery...
            The camera setup is powerful and the AI processing is doing fantastic job of removing any noise. The selfie camera delivers excellent results as well as the video.

I uploaded more unedited photos with EXIF info to the Flickr album here:

• n}C
              • 09 Jul 2023

Anonymous, 09 Jul 2023The best phone i ever had. Guys dont listen to trolls here.... moreAgree. Payed 750€ new for this phone. Best deal honor made

• D6e
                • 09 Jul 2023

The best phone i ever had. Guys dont listen to trolls here. What lens flares? What Youtube problems? This phone works perfect

• rF6
                  • 09 Jul 2023

When I checked just now, it was fluctuating between 3300mA and 2600mA, not stable.
                  In the beginning, it used to be 4400mA.

• 53K
                    • 08 Jul 2023

Is it a specification that the charging speed slows down when the battery reaches 50%? It becomes 2640mA, is there any setting for that?

Dannyboy3557, 04 Jul 2023where are you from because I am waiting for the update 7.1.... moreBulgaria. You should be getting the 151 soon I suppose. I'm not sure what is the difference between 151 and 150 as I didn't get the latter.

Anyone can confirm there is no equalizer adjustment at settings for the speakers?(not for the wireless earbuds)

• 39$
                          • 06 Jul 2023

HHHH, 06 Jul 2023Hi, I'm considering between Honor Magic5 and Honor Mag... moreBuy pro, if you can choose between them

• HHHH
                            • Emn
                            • 06 Jul 2023

Hi, I'm considering between Honor Magic5 and Honor Magic5 pro, which one is more worth it? Is there any other phone recommendation with similar budget besides these?

• S9u
                              • 05 Jul 2023

Please help. Im looking for new phone. Should i go for this or xiaomi 13 pro? Or something else? And why?

Ultrawide1, 28 Jun 2023I just got the 7.1.0.151 today, no issues so far. Apart f... morewhere are you from because I am waiting for the update 7.1.0.151 in UK?
                                I am still on 7.1.0.150

Anonymous, 04 Jul 2023Does this phone support 5G in all countries? I don't... moreI have a UK version and it supports 5G in UK.

• 61u
                                    • 04 Jul 2023

Does this phone support 5G in all countries?
                                    I don't really understand cause it mentioned China

• V
                                      • V1tru
                                      • 3kp
                                      • 04 Jul 2023

Nemo, 18 May 2023I didnt mention the res. It has nothing to do with the reso... moreI found the same, why nobody is talking about this?

How can we reach damn Honor to tell them to fix their crap?

Anonymous, 02 Jul 2023And how do you know?? Uuh... everyone knows that they can easily be paid by brands to put certain brand's phone at a high rank and they are paid by brands like this. Their reviews are good and all, but their rankings not one bit. I mean, dude, the Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra has a higher rank than the 12S and 13 Ultra? Seriously? That says enough