Honor Note 8

Honor Note 8

Peter, 03 Oct 2018How to change language from chines language to English languageHello you have to go to setting, advance settings the langue and choose english.

Or you can factory reset the phone and choose english when you set the phone up.

If your phone is already in chinese then go to SETTINGS scroll down to the THIRD option from the bottom, press it and on the next screen press the SECOND option then on the next page press the FIRST option then on the next page press the FIRST option again and you should now be on the page where you can choose different languages

• Peter

How to change language from chines language to English language

Biggest and best phone ever made, unlike these stupid 19:9 phones they come out with now that claim to be like 7 inches but might as well be 5 because they are so skinny

• Honor Note 8 owner

It's upgradeable to Android 8, I got the upgrade beginning of August.
Kernel is 4.4.23, security patch is from 1st July 2018.

Fast charging is supported: Huawei QuickCharge (5V/2A).

It's only on the Chinese market (at least officially), so the "market dependant" in the GPS info is nonsense.

(Side note: With all retailers in China I know, I've only ever seen it offered in the 64GB/4GB version, in Gold, so I can't say if the other versions and colours exist, or if they were just planned and later canned.)

May honor note 8 still working flawless since it first release i been thinking to replace it with up coming new note model

Mauritiusbleu, 18 Jun 2018Does anyone know if huawei is going to release the honor note 9.... moreHonor Note 10 is coming.. 6.9 inch Amoled .. wait for few months..

• himAA

Mauritiusbleu, 18 Jun 2018I brought mine online from china arrived at my door in england i... morethankssss bro

• BigPhoneFan

Had this since it came out.
It's still great, but would love a new version by the time its 2 years old.

• Mauritiusbleu

Does anyone know if huawei is going to release the honor note 9. Ive had the note 8 for over a year now and its a brilliant phone. i want to upgrade as i have cracked my screen but i will only do it if they release the note 9.

If not, im sticking with this phone as its the best phone ive ever had for the price.

• Mauritiusbleu

himAA, 07 May 2018hi guys, I need your help kindly informed me where I can find t... moreI brought mine online from china arrived at my door in england in 3 days using dhl express delivery.

Check online

• himAA

hi guys, I need your help
kindly informed me where I can find this device in the middle east
specially UAE & KSA
thanks in advance,,

• Ddy

AnonD-728411, 10 Apr 2018You have to give each application some permissions to receive no... moreThank you for your help, Florin. I had tried your instructions but it didn't solve it. There is no new email notification until I refresh it on Gmail application. I had tried to clean up the cache on Gmail application, turn the auto sync, but the result is the same no new email notification. Sometimes I received new email notification but on the other time I must refresh on Gmail application. Any suggestion from you, Florin or from the others ? Thank you.

Ddy, 08 Apr 2018Hello, can anyone help me...I am using Honor note 8 and I feel i... moreYou have to give each application some permissions to receive notifications. Go to Settings >Permissions > select the Email app > Set individual permissions > Enable Trust this app

• Ddy

Hello, can anyone help me...I am using Honor note 8 and I feel it is a great smartphone. But after I update the OS to Android 7.0, there is no notification for a new email. New email doesn't update except I pull down the top of gmail application. I already set on the auto sync. Is there anything wrong with the device ? Or any bug on the OS ? Thank you.

• constantinos

AnonD-732686, 14 Mar 2018Finally I updated to EMUI 5 & everything is great! hallo my friend, how did you manage to do that, did you find any instructions online?

• Mauritiusbleu

AnonD-732686, 14 Mar 2018Finally I updated to EMUI 5 & everything is great! Hello, can you still hide the navigation bar when you update to emui 5?

AnonD-732686, 26 Feb 2018Does anyone has updated to EMUI 5? Is there an option to hide ... moreFinally I updated to EMUI 5 & everything is great!

Does anyone know a good stylus or pen for this device ? Thanks !

Does anyone has updated to EMUI 5?
Is there an option to hide the navigation bar in updated EMUI 5?? or is it just same way with EMUI 4?? because I'm scared on new EMUI 5 they remove option to hide navigation bar.. Thank you!

Is this phone will receive oreo update with emui8?