Honor Play

Honor Play

Anonymous, 26 Apr 2021World's best mobile brand ... Using since 2018 but sti... moreIdk if it's a bot/fake comment or not, but please don't mislead people. I'm using this phone, it's good but it gets really hot when charging or playing auto chess or Call of Duty Mobile (and lags even on low settings). So, no, in no way, it's beating current-gen phones in the same price segment.

World's best mobile brand ... Using since 2018 but still giving better performance than 2021 Mobiles ... Top Class OS

• abudiyyhanslan

Still using since from 2018, i upgraded the sd slot to 256 GB and still going . Love it.

Using honor play since 2019 Jan

Many times throw away in frustration and 3 times dropped from motorcycle still not even scratch on screen.... But heavy dent formed in metal frame and screen popup from edges

Very importantly this phone never hangs even when zero out of 64 GB left phone memory additionally I use 64GB micro sd also

Only one problem in this mobile is after return from another app app loads from starting
Ram management is worst

Had this phone now since July 2019 and still going strong. Probably get more for your money now but was 200 quid at the time and don't regret it!

Alirazairshad, 31 Jan 2021Been using this phone for 2 years. Still a champ. But now i... moreJust download screen calibration in appstore to remove the burn in

• papoo

Alirazairshad, 31 Jan 2021Been using this phone for 2 years. Still a champ. But now i... moresame problem and dont know why it happened

• DC DA

Purchased when newly released in the UK and it's been a faultless performing handset for me and what I needed it for.

Been using this phone for 2 years. Still a champ. But now it has started to show some weird faults. I mean the things on the screen gets printed even if I open another application, I can still see opaque or blurry imprints of the last application I used. I don't know how to explain this issue. But it's really weird.......
Can someone help me????

• Carmanen

Sam Linson, 05 Dec 2020I love my hnour play phone ,using for 2 years no issues til... moreSame, bought it early 2019... too bad updates probably has stopped for good for this phone. Last update was August 2020 security update.

Sam Linson, 05 Dec 2020I love my hnour play phone ,using for 2 years no issues til... moresame here 2018 when release

i like honor play, please update software

• Paisul

Sam Linson, 05 Dec 2020I love my hnour play phone ,using for 2 years no issues til... moreThen same thought bro iam love my honor play master of flagship

I love my hnour play phone ,using for 2 years no issues till now.❤️

Setgecko, 22 Nov 2020Honor Play was an amazing phone when it came out, offers a ... moreThis is true. It's a wonderful phone which is why it's hard for me to choose a new one. The issue of battery came out after almost 2 years. I don't use the camera that much. I'm planning to give my honor play to my dad or keep it if I get it fixed.

• Honor

Paddy English, 12 Nov 2020Still got mine from UK release date.. Still works perfect... moreReally???? Android 10

• Setgecko

Honor Play was an amazing phone when it came out, offers a great value for the price. Only compromise was the camera set but offers a great screen, performance and above all ergonomy. Its body features still fantastic, big screen but still slim and light compared to a POCO F2 for example. It is really cool holding this phone in your hands.
Then after two years with so many petitions of the Play community so hidden issues came out which I think known by Honor very well and realized the reason of small talk of the company about software update, more exactly why it won't be upgraded to A-10.

Battery is the most delicate matter, I'm a really ordinary user and skilled engineer so understand the works and life-cycle of Li-I batteries so never pushed it to its limits. In spite of this battery getting bigger and pushed my LCD up to, exatly near the side buttons. Phone is still perfect but for further use it is a real problem. This slim and nice body can't hold this big but probably cheap battery so main question is :IS IT SAFE? Damaged Li-batteries are falmmable if it gets wet.

I think HONOR know this quality issue, this is the reason why they don't want to support it for 4-5 years in spite its former flagship specs. It can be dangerous to keep the alive more than 2-3 years?

Paddy English, 12 Nov 2020Still got mine from UK release date.. Still works perfect... moreOmg, android 10...! How??

Paddy English, 12 Nov 2020Still got mine from UK release date.. Still works perfect... moreHow did you get Android 10?, they havent relesed android 10 because they said they won't.