Honor V40 5G

Honor V40 5G

• PH number1

no google don't buy china loves your money

Rizwan31396, 21 Jan 2021Design is great, I wish this design could be in mate series... moreIt's kinda design is like the nova series like nova 8 pro

Siddhant Pandey, 22 Jan 2021When this will launch globally, then we will knowNot yet confirmed!

Anonymous, 24 Jan 2021it includes google play services Only for global but not for China!

Ravikumar, 25 Jan 2021lost hope, sure would buy, if it has Kirin 9000 series cpu.It has mediatek dimensity 1000+ pocesser.

AnonD-973296, 19 Jan 2021i even once told him to keep the adapter connected to the e... moreI have 2 or 3 pairs of headphone I use, and I use my headphones for multiple devices. There are different types of dongles, the one from my tablet doesn't work on my phone for example. My laptop doesn't detect mic imput if I plug them in into the usb c port (my phone does thank god). It is just creating a problem that doesn't have to exist, to make more money. It is really annoying if you have to switch all the time (also, that is way bluetooth is not really an option always) and if you have to use different ports. That is not being a Karen, that is an asshole move by phone companies

• Ravikumar

lost hope, sure would buy, if it has Kirin 9000 series cpu.

Anonymous, 18 Jan 2021No audio jack, no sd card, very small battery, no buy.And the HUGE "notch" too, that alone is enough to make me lose interest.

it includes google play services

• herossi46

i would rather buy redmi k30 ultra or k30 pro for same price.

Anonymous, 20 Jan 2021Not strong enough... no stereo speakers. Has stereo speakers

Anonymous, 20 Jan 2021How can i get it in africa ethiopia. As per the spesficatio... moreon aliexpress, probably is the only way for most african countries to get phones.

• Adul Al Salami Kebab

Mrxms, 20 Jan 2021Do this device get google service? I think so because no... moreIts rumored to yes, its unconfirmed as of this moment.

Mrxms, 20 Jan 2021Do this device get google service? I think so because no... moreWhen this will launch globally, then we will know

• Sk

Mrxms, 20 Jan 2021Do this device get google service? I think so because no... moreYes it will come with google services

Design is great, I wish this design could be in mate series or P series

I agree on the size issue, but if you really want good sound from a phone, use an external DAC via USB like the Audioquest Dragonfly or similar...

How can i get it in africa ethiopia. As per the spesfication the phone seems like good.

• Mrxms

Do this device get google service?

I think so because now honor in a free brand from huawei

Lack of 3.5mm is bad, but worst of all is being stuck with these 8mp ultrawides when 13 or 16mp are out there on other budget phones. Seems a shame for these midrangers to be settling with certain low end specs.