Honor View 20

Honor View 20

Anonymous, 14 Sep 2021Guys. Wanna ask.. If there any problem with playstore in ho... moreNo problems here. The PlayStore apps get updated every time I recharge the battery.

• Marshale

Anonymous, 14 Sep 2021Guys. Wanna ask.. If there any problem with playstore in ho... moreMine works fine, you must be on power saving mode, as EMUI/MAGIC UI is a bit aggressive on apps running on the background in favor for long lasting battery

Marshale, 04 Sep 2021Well getting the june security update in September doesn�... moreGuys. Wanna ask.. If there any problem with playstore in honor view 20? My playstore wont auto update the apps. I comment on their page, they reply to list of supported device for latest version. Anddd.. This phone not in their list... 😭😭😭

• Marshale

Anonimo, 04 Sep 2021Yes you are right. It's the June patch, not July. Anyw... moreWell getting the june security update in September doesn't seem so promising, but as you said at least we're getting updates, hope this phone gets MagicUi 5

Marshale, 04 Sep 2021I think it's the june update not the july security patch Yes you are right. It's the June patch, not July. Anyway, good that they are still updating the phone after more than 2.5 years from its launch.

• Marshale

Anonimo, 31 Aug 2021I got a new update last week (11.0.0.155) with the July sec... moreI think it's the june update not the july security patch

• andzz

Got new update too 11.0.0.155 excellant all rounder

• ViewHonor

Anonimo, 31 Aug 2021I got a new update last week (11.0.0.155) with the July sec... moreGood to hear. Now we wait for the Honor MagicUI 5.0 to be released for our phone.

ViewHonor, 30 Aug 2021Something is clearly wrong regarding firmware updates for t... moreI got a new update last week (11.0.0.155) with the July security patch level.
I am in the UK.

• ViewHonor

Anonimo, 26 Jul 2021The latest security update is dated 1st March. That's ... moreSomething is clearly wrong regarding firmware updates for the Global version Honor View20. Waiting for Emui 12, Harmony OS2 (MagicOS 5.0?). I am stuck on January 2021 security patches.

ViewHonor, 29 Jun 2021Huawei confirms once again that the Honor 20, 20 Pro, and V... moreSexy phone

The latest security update is dated 1st March. That's almost 4 months ago so Huawei is definitely no longer issuing monthly updates for this phone. Actually I have had this phone since January 2019 and the updates have always been a bit random in terms of frequency.
I agree with other posters that this has been a very successful phone. I don't think I have ever used a smartphone for more than 2.5 years the way I have done with this one. It's just a pity that the phone will not get Android 11 but I am still very happy with this phone.

• ViewHonor

Huawei confirms once again that the Honor 20, 20 Pro, and View 20 will get monthly updates.

• Light

Intresting that after Magic UI 4 update, with security patch of january, device got zero monthly security patch updates... And device is still on Huawei monthly security updates list.....

• NewUser

K4ynine, 22 Mar 2021Love the phone have owned it for a 15 months will not be up... moreYou won't loose google monile sevices bx updating to 11.0.0.137

• Light

Anonymous, 03 May 2021De build version colerate with the emui version ( magic ui ... moreWhat are You talking abaut? This phone got Magic UI 4, not EMIUI11(but this still means nothing)... I repeat to You, it is based on android version 10. CONFIRMED.

Light, 19 Apr 2021Guys... Please calm down... And Please do not misslead othe... moreDe build version colerate with the emui version ( magic ui 4.0 is the exact same system as emui 11)

• Light

Guys... Please calm down... And Please do not misslead others.
Magic UI4 for this phone is based on Android version 10. Build Number is 11.0.0.137. Magic UI Build number and Android version do not correlate in any way. At Least in this case.
Regards.

Warrington, 14 Apr 2021I purchased and used my Honor View 20 since January 2019. I... moreMe too has exactly the same opinion. Thank you Honor View 20 Team as a whole.....

Has anybody received Magic UI 4.0 based on Android 11.0 for Honor View 20 in India? When it is same for Honor 20 & Honor 20 has received Magic UI 4.0 in India couple of days back then why it is not released for Honor View 20 in India yet? Does anyone have any genuine official information on this? Honor Customer care in India is repeatedly telling to wait till May2021. This is disgusting as Magic 4.0 UI based on Android 11.0 should have been provided latest by January 2021 for Honor View 20 as Android 11.0 was released on 08th September 2020 by Google.