Honor View 20

Honor View 20

• Monk

Ali, 07 Nov 2020Google services???it has google services, i have the phone for about a year and i'm really glad i bought it

• Farid

Ali, 07 Nov 2020Google services???This phone HONOR VIEW 20 and its cousin Honor 20 and Honor 20 Pro is the last model by Honor that have Google before the banning by USA

• Nero

This is a truly brilliant phone for the price. It is much cheaper than similarly specced phones,
The resolution and brightness is outstanding, battery life is long. The phone runs smoothly even under heavy use, multitasking is not a problem.
It has a 6GB ram with 128GB storage. Hardly any phones would have these in the price range of the Honor View 20.
With fast charging, you don't need to worry if the battery is flat. My experience is that it roughly charges 1-2% /minute.

Updates are constant so this phone has not been left behind.

• Ali

Google services???

This phone has awesome camera for photography.... However video isn't that great.
With the latest update, I'm facing lag in the shutter speed. There's a delay of around 1.5 seconds from the time I click the shutter button and the actual pic being taken. Anybody else facing the same issue?

• Hamid

Battery drain in android 10 magic ui3.1 is faster
(web browsing and instagram screen on time 7.30hours) its usual?!

• Ali

I bought this phone January 2020, and its amazing hardworking and very reliable for all round
Highly recommended

• nabeel

yes global

• Mahdi20

what model model global?

• Nedzad

Nabeel , 30 Aug 2020How can i update my view 20 in Android 10 magic 3 In updat... moreThere is pc app hisuite proxy, check on xda. it allows manual firmware update. I have installed emui 10.1.0.229 on C432 variant.

• Nabeel

How can i update my view 20 in Android 10 magic 3
In update phone no update available

don't update to magic ui 3 or 3.1 after update Magic AR not work!!!!

Suzi, 14 Mar 2020Please help... Honor 20 view or Huawei nova 5t?Honor View 20

• godsaveme

Since I've updated to Android 10 - there has been some lag and slowdown when browsing, and the screen responsiveness to touch has become slightly delayed.
I have the 6gb model.
I'm a bit upset about this as the handset was lightning fast before the update.

• Gruber666

Best phone I ever saw. Fast, reliable and great screen. Great speaker and also IR for TV remote. The camera is really good to raging to 43 mp with Super Clarity option. I lost it and it was laying in the storming rain on the floor for 7 days, when I found it it worked like a charm, like it was never lost. Highly recommended. Great phone for a great price.

• Ty

Just got magic ui 3.1 through support app, I'm in the uk

• Sid

Just got another 136 mb something update.. Build number is now 10.0.0.206... Android 10

.. Android security patch is of 1st July now..

• ryan

Ade, 04 Jun 2020Is this the present price for honor view 20? yup but you can buy a little lower than that. Mine cost around 350$ only with freebies targus bagpack & a powerbank. So if you will deduct the freebies price that i get on the cost of the phone vhonor20 that i bought it will be like 300$ only.

Thank you so much. Let me try your suggestions.

Eng. Ahmed, 26 May 2020What is your country? Untill now i am still stucked on mag... moreWeeks ago I found a webpage of Huawei that shows they update their Androids monthly for the expensive one, every 3 months for other secondary Honor and cheaper, and everything older longer or just abandoned, but unfortunately I didn't bookmarked that page and I can't find it again, so sorry, I confirm you, I have the same March update like you, but saw advertised by Huawei the EMUI 10.1 with new features and April Android security patches.