HP Elite x3

HP Elite x3

• K1F
  • 15 Aug 2022

Boebus666, 26 Sep 2017Microwoww's Windoge 10 Such Speed, Much Easy, Very Wow I don't miss Linux anymore since moving to Windows 10.

• T
    • Tony Leon
    • nxH
    • 28 Jul 2022

I still use mine and they have lots of games which graphics look way better than those on their competitors. I hope someone finds a way to update this phone to Win11 easier to do. The millions of people out there who got this phone will be able to use it on their TV as entertainment systems at the very least.

nicke85, 21 Apr 2021I still have 2x HP Elite x3 for me and mine wife full with ... moreHow can i install whatsapp on it

• N
        • Nelson
        • NXP
        • 02 Mar 2022

Does the phone have antivirus?

• q5Y
          • 20 Dec 2021

Anonymous, 27 Feb 2021I'm with you on this 100%. Windows phones are my favor... moreBill Gates simply gave up on Windows mobile devices basically, because he was working on some other project that he thought was more important at the time.

• RAM
            • nhL
            • 01 Sep 2021

How to install windows 11?

• J
              • John
              • KZK
              • 31 Aug 2021

harry, 15 Jul 2021My opinion about this phone is bit different. I think it&#... moreI'm currently daily-driving a Lumia 950 but this definitely has much better performance than the Lumia chiefly because of a much more efficient chipset. Also, Continuum is also available to play here.

• h
                • harry
                • 7k4
                • 15 Jul 2021

My opinion about this phone is bit different.
                I think it's ahead of time..
                I have been using it from last 4 years..
                Never hanged or got slow..
                Serves as best business phone as it has awesome integration with Microsoft office..
                During covid it was awesome as it has iris scanner.. I don't have to remove the mask..
                Etc.etc..

• n
                  • nicke85
                  • Ld5
                  • 21 Apr 2021

I still have 2x HP Elite x3 for me and mine wife full with shared lapdock and two docks.I can confirm that this phone is not supported from beginning from Microsoft than from HP mostly as It use just 3.5gb ram but have 4gb. I personally use now Xiaomi K30 Ultra and mine wife Lenovo Z6 pro but multimedia, youtube, facebook, telegram , skype, office all is better on HP elite X3 windows phone. So just have to sent message to Viber and Whatsupp developers as I'm more experienced developer. F*ck you all (Microsoft support team, Viber team, WhatsApp team ), HP Elite X3 still rules! :)

Danny, 06 Apr 2021Hi I just came across these phones a couple of weeks ago th... moreWhatsApp is no longer supported in Windows Phone. That said, Telegram is still officially available on Windows Phone. Microsoft Store for Windows 10 Mobile is still working to this day.

Anonymous, 06 Mar 2021If this was running android it would have been the best pho... moreI actually doubt that. If this runs Android, the performance will be lost due to the OS update.

• D
                        • Danny
                        • H5y
                        • 06 Apr 2021

Anonymous, 06 Mar 2021If this was running android it would have been the best pho... moreHi I just came across these phones a couple of weeks ago thinking of buying one is the phone ok in 2021 like what's app and other things like downloads and games is the microsoft store still open

• 3JM
                          • 06 Mar 2021

If this was running android it would have been the best phone ever. Still using in 2021

• RYp
                            • 27 Feb 2021

Anonymous, 06 Mar 2018Hello readers, I'm an Indian and I have well defined strat... moreI'm with you on this 100%. Windows phones are my favorite and I want them to make a dramatic comeback, but I simply don't see this happening

Microsoft has supposedly ended all support for Windows Mobile. I, myself, love old computers, old phone and old software. This phone look very good on the exterior and Windows Mobile software series was great idea with the functionality and the ease-of-use. I want this phone but I don't have the money for the phone

• p
                                • programmer
                                • fja
                                • 07 Dec 2020

Nolan, 26 Dec 2019People, look up some things that are going on with windows ... moreIts 07 Dec 2020, I am still using HP Elite x3. I love it.
                                My first Win Phone was Lumia 535, I recently purchased HP Elite x3. It works like a charm.
                                I don't care much about apps since I'm not even on whatsApp or facebook. But Skype and Twitter are working like a charm.
                                One downside is the lack of my local banking apps, but I replaced them using the internet banking site. I pinned them on the home screen. What else do you want, windows mobile is really good.

There is much to like about this phone from a hardware standpoint. However its browser is the first version of Edge, which is a total pile of feces.
                                  There is only one browser worth using on this phone. It is called Coc Coc, and is Chrome based. The replacement browser has made me practically love this phone.
                                  The camera app locks up often, requiring a complete reboot, but I don't take a lot of pictures. The send to via email function requires an outlook or hotmail account, which is not where I prefer to work.

• e
                                    • eligna
                                    • 856
                                    • 15 Oct 2020

Nolan, 26 Dec 2019People, look up some things that are going on with windows ... moreYOU dont use Whats App, but the rest of the world does it

• E
                                      • Eligan
                                      • 856
                                      • 15 Oct 2020

Anonymous, 29 May 2020This is a fantastic high quality phone, if you are not both... moreGod luck using Whats App

• LtJ
                                        • 07 Aug 2020

nickmane, 11 Jul 2020well, if you dont know, windows phone lived for 10 years. n... moreIt was released in 2010 and discontinued in 2015, only lived 5 years, las year that received support was 2019. (security patches)