HP Elite x3

HP Elite x3

• ho

my lumia 950xl just died on me after using since Feb 2016, so just brought a HP Elite x3 online and start using thankful for the new windows updates 10.0.15254.530

• JohnB

Abdu Al Salami Kebab, 31 Jul 2018This device is master race in your pocket. ^3^ Love this phone as it manage very well my email better than android and Blackberry OS 10. My second usage is multimedia through my big television. I can stream youtube with continuum dock.

• Abdu Al Salami Kebab

This device is master race in your pocket. ^3^

• JohnB

hp and microsoft fan, 18 Jul 2018u can not You can't install android app on Windows as they are two different platform. Their program language is different.
For me except Bank App, I have all app I need with my HP ELITE X3: Whatapp, VLC Media Player, Telegram, Microsoft App, some games and so. It depend on your need.

• hp and microsoft fan

jojo, 15 Jul 2018Please explain me how you download android apps?????u can not

• jojo

mick, 04 Jun 2018Yes. The whasapp works fine, instagram,Facebook,line, spotify,ev... morePlease explain me how you download android apps?????

• jojo

jurjeradoi21, 02 Jun 2018Does it works what's up?No it does not work with WhatsApp,only as a second device if you have it first on your pc and close by and also work in half of the settings with Viber. Ethernet connection with dock station do not work at all.you can download but not install ir neither open anything beside Microsoft! It means
Very few app,Miracast also do not work on hp pc ! Only very few updates once every 6 months...the charging with docking station make both device very hot very quickly...the rest is ok

• JohnB

HP elite X3 is a great phone specially concerning battery life and huge. Windows 10 mobile is great for people who don't need a tons of applications.

• mick

jurjeradoi21, 02 Jun 2018Does it works what's up?Yes. The whasapp works fine, instagram,Facebook,line, spotify,every single app that exist in android

• jurjeradoi21

mick, 01 Jun 2018 hello friends, I've used windows phone all my life. Of the la... moreDoes it works what's up?

• mick

hello friends, I've used windows phone all my life.
Of the latest smart phones with windows I have used this the Lumia 950, Lumia 950 XL and the HP Elite X3.
Of which there is not much in comparison and performance. only the lumia, with respect to the camera win by far the HP X3.
With respect to continuum, the three telephones work the same.
The HP kicks them with respect to battery life.
In my opinion, I've never liked having identical smart phones that my friends have.
With regard to applications, of course there is support with those that are used regularly.
and there is no unusual delay using applications.
I highly recommend HP Elite X3 is the best smart phone I've had in my hands to date, after 12 months of use, works as the first day

• nicke85

I use HP Elite X3 now 1.5 year and don't plan to change phone at all, as it is best bussines phone ever I had. Also my girlfriend has also HP Elite X3 and we share one HP Lapdock when want to use it. I went into watter a couple of time under 3m with phone and everything work perfect like first day. there is still didit EOF for this phone as Microsoft make updates and other contributors. Only minus is that Viber drop support for windows platform, but thats a Viber problem not Microsoft. Everything else is insane! I highly recomend I who want to have a bussines phone.

Anonymous, 07 Mar 2018Hello readers, in my previous message, I said that I read about... morerealy ????? hmm wht is the next moble brand ?

• Baayaa

I noticed this phone is 299$ at MS store. Seems good offer for my upgrading after 1520 and 950xl. At beginning it costed 799$ which was way too much.
Unfortunatelly, MS never will never teach that hardware should be better then comparable Androids, should cost 20% less and operating system should be updated and upgraded constantly. But nothing from all that so there they got market share as it is. As somebody said, I wish them good luck with Andromeda OS (interestanding name, very similar to main competitor), but if they continue working at same way, that is wasting of resources and money.

Max, 27 Feb 2018Well Sharp phones have displays comparable and some even better ... moreactually, meizu used that panels on few models too. on m2 note it was way too power hungry but clear,cheap, and easy to repair , and its not IZGO it is IGZO. but in comparison to S-AMOLED or P-OLED difference is very noticeable and LED is clear winner to a naked eye , but in terms of costs and faulty screens (lines,burn-ins,heat-resistence,colorsplash) LED technology just sucks.

Anonymous, 06 Mar 2018Hello readers, I'm an Indian and I have well defined strategies... moreHello readers, in my previous message, I said that I
read about articles which say Windows 10 mobile
has ended. But, it is coming back to life in the form
of Andromeda OS. Good Luck Microsoft.

Hello readers, I'm an Indian and I have well defined strategies to bring back Windows 10 Mobile effectively. The main plus point of Windows 10 is that it is a closed ecosystem. May I know, is there anyone who would appreciate Windows 10 mobile back. Moreover, please do say about whether Microsoft would give me an opportunity to hit. I am into this just after reading many articles saying Windows 10 mobile has ended. Please do reply.

• Max

anonymous, 23 Feb 2018non of the brands compete with Samsung on display matters...Well Sharp phones have displays comparable and some even better than Super-AMOLED called IZGO display. Their color reproduction is just excellent. Too bad they sell them only in Japan.

• anonymous

Alex, 20 Oct 2017- Since latest Update is WP10 very stable, no crashes anymore. ... morenon of the brands compete with Samsung on display matters...

• sagar

on today (Febraury 24, 2018) I challenge to this phone with my old LG G2 3g phone.....third class features on high price...what is the use of this?