HTC 10

HTC 10

• Poithola

Im still using HTC 10. Still just works fine. One of the best phones ever.

Ry, 11 Nov 2021Agree, I still have one of these as a backup but the batter... moreYeah same battery problem with mine. Other than that I really liked the phone

Shame , 19 Nov 2020100% agree....u11 is a good phone

I am retiring my old Htc 10 now after about 6 years of service, It held up well. Only 2 buttons working. Tired battery. what a phone.

• Ry

Sabri, 28 Sep 2021I really miss this phone.. Great cameras, the front one is ... moreAgree, I still have one of these as a backup but the battery was awful in 2017 and only holds about 20 minutes' worth now. I wish modern phones would not cheap out on speakers - this one set a good standard.

• Smd

Tonalz, 22 Sep 2021I got mine last three months. so far is been great. I upgra... morePlease told me methed how i upgraded htc 10 indroid 11?

• maria

Tonalz, 22 Sep 2021I got mine last three months. so far is been great. I upgra... morecan you please tell me where you got yours? I have been looking everywhere

• Sabri

I really miss this phone.. Great cameras, the front one is still better than almost every smartphone for me. Wonderful 3.5 mm audio performance and very sharp screen.
Just a big (but a serious one) battery problem after 1 year and hard to find technical support. What a pity HTC!!!

• Tonalz

I got mine last three months. so far is been great. I upgraded to Lineage OS 18 on Android 11 and boy this this is so cool.. sharp screen, great sound pump clarity with viper4android, g-cam is way too good (even the night mode), both speakers sound nice too. The battery is been great for me too as well. It gives me 5hrs onscreen with the new OS. I dont play games though both I feel it will do great as well but not that great. I have the metallic red colour which attract girls lol.. Is like a piece of ornament. I cherish it.

• Sydykov Hislov

I bought this phone last year on ebay for 40 dollars. was supposed to have a non functioning camera.. but all i did was a factory reset.. and it works like new..
This phones screen is excellent in terms of pixel density - so it works well for my HEADSET when i use trinus to play dirt rally!

Mehrdad, 08 Jul 2021Mine doesn't even turn on to home screen even with cha... moreYes, we’re the same. When heating the phone is opening and when colds it’s not working

So laggy. I can't believe it is snapdragon 820.!

• Mehrdad

Hesh, 22 May 2021Same thing happened to mine, battery doesn't lasts eve... moreMine doesn't even turn on to home screen even with charger, it restarts over and over, but in some cases after hours of charging and warming its back with my hands it turns on and goes to home screen. Are you the same? I mean could using powerbank instead of charger make a change in the start-up? Because I have noticed that when powering on with the charger, the red led which shows charging state turns off for a while and that's the time the device loses power and restarts. Maybe powerbank could be different in the method of charging and could turn this phone on. How is yours?

• bala

snapdrogan 820?????

I managed to pick up a refurbed HTC 10 on AliExpress for only CAD $100 (US $82). The display's digitizer came with a few dead spots and the haptic motor sometimes didn't work so I opened a dispute and got $40 back, so I basically paid $60 for the phone.

But for $60 it was so worth it. I got the red color which is super beautiful. I also love how easy HTC makes it to unlock the bootloader. I installed the CrDroid ROM, put a substratum theme over it and now it's perfect. Makes for a great backup device.

The phone heats up very easily though, I guess the people who refurbished the phone didn't put any thermal pads or heatsinks. Also it's a pretty heavy and thick device for such a small screen.

My HTC's battery was shot and the poor thing was in a drawer for well over a year. Until I finally decided to buy a battery and replace it myself. Interestingly, getting the screen off isn't the hardest part of the repair. Once you get in you're greeted with a Medusa of flex cables that nearly discouraged me from proceeding lol. After over an hour or more of really tedious work I finished the repair and put everything together. I was really pleased with the result! Everything functions properly and have given this device new life!

This thing still has a great screen with really sharp visuals. SOT is at about 3.5 hrs average which I think is fine for such an old phone. And of course the best part, that glorious headphone jack ! I sometimes plug in a good pair of cans and just kind of zone out to my music. I love this thing! I'm glad I was able to bring it back.

• Hesh

Mehrdad, 13 May 2021I really miss my htc 10. After getting the battery issue an... moreSame thing happened to mine, battery doesn't lasts even for a minute. But I'm still using mine with a power bank.

• Mehrdad

I really miss my htc 10. After getting the battery issue and watching the restarts are damaging the harddrive and my accounts were signing out because of that damage, I preferred to have a good end instead of an endless pain, so I left my phone alone and moved to samsung A31, Its really a piece of ****. Camera is ****, cpu is ****, you cant capture a photo as easy as htc 10 , since htc 10 had optical ois and no vibration was there in case of shooting, htc 10 had real great camera and cpu options that i cant tell them all in this comment, But I really wished that HTC could make htc 10 a superhero by just adding a powerfull battery and nothing else was needed.

Anonymous, 08 Apr 2021The phone itself is pretty good, the battery is an issue th... moreI paid less than 40 euro for a new screen and battery. I broke the screen while opening it. With the right tutorial changing the battery is easily done. I only accidentally went too far with the business card i used to pry it open. Got too cocky and went too fast. Still, 40 euro is cheap enough. It is still running fine and with the latest android thx to an unofficial lineage os 18.1 build i found on xda

I think this is the only phone that support OIS for front cam?