HTC 10

HTC 10

• poezjusz

2,5 years and phone works still very fast, photos still ok also. I will use my HTC 10 for one more year, becouse i dont see any sense to change it. Hopefully HTC will produce some new flagship model in this time.

EricTheRed, 11 Aug 2018Second and last HRC I'll ever own. My HTC 10 is my second HTC. I... moreExactly my experience after 2 years of bliss and at least a year of misery. Mine only works now charging. I unplug at 100%...it shuts itself down between 62-75%. And, I have to reboot it several times to either turn it on or off.

This is my second HTC (HTC One M7 was the first), and it was great for the first two years, at which point it started showing its age. Android 8 update (Oreo) killed it, and I had to get a replacement. I have had this phone for a total of 3.5 years, and the last 18 months have been a challenge. The phone suffers from major lag and random shutdowns, and I am definitely ready for an upgrade. Considering Google brought in most of HTC engineers, a Pixel seems to be a natural choice for HTC fans going forward. If you are using your smart phone for very basic functions, do not play games and do not plan on multi-tasking, then this is a good option. However, with the aged specs and lack of software update support, most people should look for newer, more powerful options. That's just my opinion.

Phone still running strong, replacing the battery on your own is a bit of a nightmare, but not impossible. If you get the phone on the cheap, replacing the battery will give you a quality device.

Will continue to use this phone into the future until phone prices start to reflect the value of current devices. Phone has a 1440p display and battery still lasts me around 14 hours, might need a few minutes of fast charging to make it to bed depending on use. Phone runs smoothly and the 1TB expansion can easily allow you get over the 32/64GB base storage.

Will this device gets Android pie update ?

I own a moto x force ! If I purchase this device now, will it be a considerable upgrade ?

Swiss, 22 Sep 2019Hello I'm using this phone since it's released (may 2016) and t... morecool ! thanks for your response in english !

• Emilio

Sambiguous, 23 Sep 2019The last good HTC phone, Such a shameso true, love the one family of HTC such a good design

• Anon

Sambiguous, 23 Sep 2019The last good HTC phone, Such a shameIt's an absolute beaut of a phone. Dropped mine so many times, only cracked on the glass screen protector. It turns off between 2-20 percent sometimes but to be expected of an aged phone..

The last good HTC phone,
Such a shame

• Swiss

Anonymous, 15 Sep 2019its going on sale for 170 USD ? Is it worth ? Hello
I'm using this phone since it's released (may 2016) and the battery is still amazing.
The phone felt like 5 times but the aluminium body and the display are durabily. I want to change because of the new camera generation but I think the phone would live without any problems for other two years.
A very nice phone

Best phone I ever had, switching to Oneplus really makes me miss the phone all the more.

its going on sale for 170 USD ? Is it worth ?

• Django64

update this phone to Oreo and the battery drain very fast, most time I would need to do a recharge at least 3times a day when it is used heavily.

moose, 28 Aug 2019I've had one for 3 years and rather than buy new phone I just pa... moreI just did the same, still happy with it after 3 yrs!

• moose

I've had one for 3 years and rather than buy new phone I just paid a phone shop £50 to swap out the internal battery that needed changing. I now effectively have a new phone and its spec is still very good

• asd

HidanRP, 09 Aug 2019Have this phone since it came out, never updated to 8.0 cause of... moreHi, what is your SOT on android nougat?

• asd

Victor , 16 Aug 2019 I want to buy this phone from Ali express any advice on it? Go buy it! I also have bought it from aliexpress.. still great device, super speed, no lag.. only problem is the battery on android oreo.. only 3 hours SOT.. i suggest don't update to oreo..

• Victor

I want to buy this phone from Ali express any advice on it?

Still an awesome phone in 2019, except for the battery. It's probably because of the oreo update but I don't have the time to flash another rom... It charges fast anyways so no prob :)
What prevents me from upgrading is the awful glass trend and unreliable in-screen fingerprint sensors :/ Besides this phone is too good to let go XD