HTC 10 Lifestyle

HTC 10 Lifestyle

• lucifar

Aditya, 09 Aug 2017Are you get update from service center?i not received latest software update still my phn running in 6.0 plzzzz help me

• Aditya

Bhagi, 04 Aug 2017I had a chat with HTC India and i was told that HTC 10 life... moreAre you get update from service center?

• Bhagi

Anonymous, 09 Jul 2017It is not listed on the HTC India website. Sent an Email to... moreI had a chat with HTC India and i was told that HTC 10 lifestyle has reached Its End of Life (EOL) and will no longer receive updates. so No Nougat unless you walk into a service centre. Anyone get the update please share link.

• Colors

Aditya, 18 Jul 2017No still 6.0.1. Which software update do you have 1.16.400... moreIt's 1.16.400.3

• Aditya

Colors, 16 Jul 2017Still waiting for nougat update on my htc 10 lifestyle in I... moreNo still 6.0.1. Which software update do you have 1.16.400.3 or 2.50.617.2

• Colors

Still waiting for nougat update on my htc 10 lifestyle in India, bought it recently and unable to upgrade because of non availability of update OTA. has anyone got nougat update on their HTC 10 lifestyle yet ?

• BeastMaster64

Deepak, 06 Sep 2016Can we put two sim n sd card together at a same time & ... moreAccording to what i know you can insert a single nano sim card and it has expandable storage upto 2TB

• BeastMaster64

akshat, 25 Jan 2017Is it dual sim or single simAccording to what i know it can house a single nano sim card

Lewandoski , 20 Apr 2017guys please are you sure this phone exist because I can't f... moreIt is not listed on the HTC India website. Sent an Email to HTC & got a mail which was vague, did not address the issue & gave details of HTS desire 10 lifestyle. Have escalated the matter & waiting for a response & information.

• Lewandoski

guys please are you sure this phone exist because I can't find just single video of it in YouTube

gnawz, 01 Nov 2016This phone is the truth. I usually test phones by running I... moreWhats the battery life like? Does the phone perform well?

• anou

why you the guyz are bad mouthing particularly on htc products, if it is great still you the guyz are bad mouthing, i dont know why??

Tamz, 25 Sep 2016Wht abt sony.. LolSony is poor in audio. Maybe it has good headsets but audio in its phone is crap

• akshat

Is it dual sim or single sim

• M

gnawz, 01 Nov 2016This phone is the truth. I usually test phones by running I... moreI believe u my friend

• AnonD-620771

Is this the best phone to buy for 300 dollars?This 5x,P9 lite or something else.Pls help somebody.

• mic

NOT a good phone is slow when running applications such as Waze and when disconnected delay in providing, the camera is slow and without options

Good phone but with a poor battery life. HTC lifestyle . It's like a suprtfast car with cheap engine.

• Anurag Rawat

• dilip

How is game parformence in htc
Plss replay dose the mobile hang