HTC Amaze 4G

HTC Amaze 4G

• Toki

Ballfire, 12 Jan 2016 Please somebody help me !,i bought a new one,was working nicely... moreHey, I dont know why yours doesnt work but mine does and I have some trouble such as i can't use snapchat or sort of stuff. I think this phone is too old, it's been almost 5 years from release... I think I should get new phone which I don't want to...
My suggestion is get a new phone or you can have mine hahaha.....

• Ballfire

Please somebody help me !,i bought a new one,was working nicely for long time, but 3 month ago ,suddenly as well I was calling ,it off and when
I restjarted it notice network lost ,it is not able to recognize sim card ,imei desapear.what can I do to repair it ,I love my ruby!!!

• Ballfire

• AnonD-420059

Guys, I had bought a couple of Anker Sensation 1900 mAh batteries on ebay almost with the phone. Worked fine. Two was enough for two years with daily usage (and switches from one to other).
Now after they seemed to drain faster, I returned to stock one, which is pretty good, and going to update the driver soon.

were du u reside? @shadowalker

• shadowalker

ive been using it for a year and a half but now the phone just went off completely. But when i put an externally fully charged battery in it start to heat without coming on. What should i do??? Aside that its a great phone

• Abbu

My battery is swell where i can get xtra battery

This sure is a unique phone. I love its speed, handiness, etc.
Only cons are:
1. sometimes when you are holding and typing (tapping) with only one hand, your palm could touch the screen and click an unwanted thing.
2. battery is below normal capacity and drains faster than other phones.
3. the factory unlocked version can't be updated to an official firmware. You will be stuck with 2.3.4
4. although it says 4G, it doesn't support 4G internet.

If you have no problem with these, (I don't) you will love this phone. My rating is 7.5/10

• Ram

Best mobile ever. I have been using this mobile for past 33 months, no lag, no problem till now. Its gorilla glass provided me tremendous support when I went for trekking (i dropped twice on hard rocks but no damage to screen). No words to say about its build quality and Camera. It is far far better than recently launched mobiles. UI is ultimate. Only drawback that i face is, this mobile runs on Gingerbread OS (I didn't took risk on ROM level upgrade manually) but it didn't make me feel bad because the UI and the speed of this mobile overwhelms it. Over all, I can say this is a reliable mobile phone with awesome stuffs which never disappoints you.

• Kiran Khan

I have used this set and i absolutely loved it! Best cell phone. Camera result is awesome

• emmy o

its a good fone,maybe it's d fake .bcus it has a very strong processor so i c no reason y he said mayb its d app u downloaded. Mine jst had a little fault am in need of d power button flex cable,really in nid of it.

Not a good phone. I bought from ebay new, that's what the seller said. When I got it, use a few days, the screen is not stable. I email the seller, the seller said it could be the app that I download. So I have to wait and see.
After 30 days of warranty, the screen suddenly disappear when I am talking, and cannot be recovered. pressing the power button, etc etc, nothing works. I have to take out the battery. Within 2 months, it cannot be booted correctly. No opening screen. Now I am ready to get another one.

• jerry

i love u htc amaze

• virgin kyei

I can't change my 4g network to 3g Plx I need help.

• bhavin gajjer

I am using HTC amaze 4G T- mobile with awesome futher but how can I update my version it don't show that can any body help me.....?

• king Adams

why does my battery charge for too long about 6 to 7 hours
unless it will be full aside that it doesn't even last
longer.and even when fully charged it will just reduce in capacity.I resets it but still.my phone also go off frequently and even when the battery is full and when I on my data.

• emmy o

pls anyone,who knows where i can get d power button flex cable.mine has broken nd its not working,pls any 1 with a solution shud just reply.

• dennis-the-boliviano

obeng, 08 Jan 2015my htc amaze takes over 7 hours before it becomes fully charged.... moreBuy a charger with 2A (2amp) output, this will greatly reduce the charging time

• fiifi

pls am using an htc ruby nd am facing problems with my data connection........it switches alright but not working.....
av been changing sim cards but still.......pls can u help?

• Bhutta

jamal, 16 Mar 2015i have a htc ruby for a year . only one problem i have .my phone... moreJust download HTC All in ONE tool kit, start with
strictly follow sequence
1.S-OFF if otn
2.boot unlock
3.4EXT Recovery
4.Root
.ICS ROM download in sd card and go :-)