HTC Amaze 4G

HTC Amaze 4G

• jamal

i have a htc ruby for a year . only one problem i have .my phone not a T.MOBILE version.and i cant update my phone to android 4 .how can i do ?? tanx

obeng, 08 Jan 2015my htc amaze takes over 7 hours before it becomes fully charged.... moreturn off gps

i have one of this phone.....and
some information about this phone is incorrect..for example there is not 4g info on network..it says only 3g ,and what is the 4g and the frecuency ?? and the sim is not mini sim,is normal sim card...fix all that isues please...

I have a HTC Amaze 4g but it only reads 2g does anyone no why? I have great service in my area from Consumer Cellular they helped me set it up but still only reads 2g.Bad phone or am I missing a setting? Thanks

• Chief

I have the HTC Amaze 4g but my phone only reads 2g. Anyone no why? I have super reception from my carrier which is Consumer Cellular and they help me with set up but still only 2g.

• kotos

my battery charge for too long about 6 to 7 hours unless it will be full aside that it doesn't even last longer

• obeng

my htc amaze takes over 7 hours before it becomes fully charged. guys help me is it normal or what should i do?

• Muhammad Dar

I have amaze 4 with software kernal version 4.0.3 .
In this version I coudnt find the option to check the updates of software
Any one can help me

ma phone takes time to switch off and on. Y?? ts htc amaze 4g

• bien

Hi there! Anybody knows where can I buy a battery of this here in the philippines?

• karl

that was a quick answer guys. thank you.

• calciumoxy

karl, 27 Dec 2014hi. is it truth that the capacitive keys at the bottom don't lig... moreThe keys at the bottom light up once the device detects you're in the dark

• karl

hi. is it truth that the capacitive keys at the bottom don't light up? that would be really bad. thanks

• vim

pls my fone is htc ruby n is 3g wat can I do to make it 4g

• Andy

This phone is amazing for the price you get it for. I like it better than iphone 4s which my wife owns. If you wanna buy this phone go for it. Only minus point is it is not upgradable above icecream sandwich 4.0

beside battery issue cel is awsum

• virus

my is still htc ruby and Der is no software update when I go to the setting how can I make it amaze

• Emmy O

can someone please tell me the performance...... I mean HTC amaze, because I really wanna buy

• Vincent

Can't open the whatsapp application on my HTC amaze