HTC Butterfly 3

HTC Butterfly 3

Anonymous, 29 Nov 2018Same problem hereButtery not timing

vobin, 14 Feb 2018i love htclpc

• Marko Marko

Daniel347, 29 Jun 2018My Phone is AU Version how to s-off Guide RTFM !!! Goto XDA developers if you aren't too lazy.

• s

junulrik, 29 Mar 2017I just bought this phone for less 200USD at sim unlocked officia... mores

my phone HTC Butterfly 3 not working Wi-Fi

hi I am tadele from Ethiopia my phone is HTC B830X but Wi-Fi not work

• anasco1223

Hi. The bokeh mode is missing in my butterfly 3. I buy the phone recently. It comes with marshmallow. Any idea ?

• MrSavior

AnonD-753665, 21 Apr 2018sms sending error a big problem poor battery is another problem,... moreDude i had the same issue
Download android message
The color blue thing
It will fix the problem
Trust me

• Daniel347

My Phone is AU Version how to s-off Guide

• Ml

Hi why this phone overheating and games no work automatically off then two much heatup

sms sending error a big problem poor battery is another problem,only cameras were fine

• amir

Whackcar, 23 Feb 2018No. I was able to update it to 6.0.1 via OTA, but that's it. No ... morehuge difference laly
there are numerious bugs in M which were fixed in N
e.g the app draw over bug

• VR

I don't know this phone coming with no charger in the box. so seriously phone ever.
and the battery is poor quality.

Shanu, 29 Nov 2017Can i update this phone 7.0 nogut?????No. I was able to update it to 6.0.1 via OTA, but that's it. No further updates are available. I'm ok with Marshmallow though. There's not a big difference between M & N.

So i recently bought a used HTC Butterfly 3 (International version) for approx $115. This is the Taiwanese one (also known as HTC J Butterfly HTV31). Condition is pretty excellent. For the price the specs & look of the phone are pretty awesome. There are no issues whatsoever. My only gripe with it is the average battery life. Being a heavy user, i need to charge it twice a day. Still, I'm pretty satisfied with it.

• edelac98

Why is that htc butterfly3 video calling is too dark, i hardly see my face during night.

• vobin

i love htc

A lovely device, I wish they would re-release it with updated specs.

• Shanu

Can i update this phone 7.0 nogut?????