HTC Butterfly 3

HTC Butterfly 3

• sha69

Aaarc, 25 Nov 2017Hello, How could I find a display cracked or broken htc butterf... moreYou are better off buying a new phone.

• Aaarc

Hello,
How could I find a display cracked or broken htc butterfly 3 phone for parts. I want battery, motherboard and processor.
anybody can help me. my email is madawa.info@gmail.com

• renju

junulrik, 29 Mar 2017I just bought this phone for less 200USD at sim unlocked officia... moreho w is it camera?

• Peter

mircea, 07 Jan 2017Yes Muratura, it works in Europe, especially if you buy it for E... moreThere's no version for European market. Taiwan and Japan only.

• Peter

Junulrik, 29 Mar 2017I have this phone and updated to a Android 6.0.1, no GPS issue, ... moreHow did you upgrade it to 6.0.1 ? Via cable and flash software on PC or slipstream (carrier update) ? I tried everything and all updates did not help me with SMS problem. If I crossflash it to Asia (TW) model, SMS problem is gone. Are you in Asia / Japan ??

• junulrik

I just bought this phone for less 200USD at sim unlocked officially by au KDDI.. after updating to Android 6.0.1, no issue on GPS and SMS.. only battery drains faster when using heavily.. in general it is agood phone with good specs and with good price..

• Junulrik

I have this phone and updated to a Android 6.0.1, no GPS issue, no SMS issue, but battery easily drained with heavy usage. In general, works very fine. I bought it for less than 200USD sim unlocked by au KDDI..

i think this is good phone and i already use.but there is big issue on this phone battery drain fast and GPS is not working properly.any body now how it on GPS this phone or is there some developer setting on this phone.please tell me about that

• Hude

How to fix duo camera blocked?

• mircea

AnonD-625107, 27 Dec 2016someone know if it works in europe? thank you in advanceYes Muratura, it works in Europe, especially if you buy it for Europe market.

someone know if it works in europe? thank you in advance

Thanks in advance 4 ur answers

Also Minimini, battery life duration listening to music only, watching videos only and surfing d net only

• Sirus da Virus

Pls Minimini, what's the battery life of both taiwan & jap versions especially with light and heavy usage. Thanks in advance

Shenal, 17 Jul 2016 Does anyone of you face an over heating issue during working o... moreI think Japanese version heats less than Taiwan. I noticed overheating when recording 4K videos, not when watching movie or so.

Qq11, 11 Oct 2016How to upgrade to android m? Anyone please... None of the phones got updated by itself - I don't know why, one phone is rooted, other isn't. I upgraded both easily using XTC2Clip as I own one so the process is simple.

I see small improvements with bluetooth pairing, easyer to disconnect. As I use Yandex shell I don't see typical Android look n feel, so I can't say what else has changed.

HTC good, 26 Nov 2015Minimini please write more things about phone in UK. Was unlocke... moreSorry for late reply... you probably got your answers, but I'll answer for the sake of the others who might google the topic.

- It came unlocked S-ON. I set it to S-OFF. Ebay seller says AU unlocked it.
- You can root with TWRC, yes it's worth of because you can't live with their bloatware.

Two additional experiences:
- Both get very hot when recording video in 4K resolution. I tested 4K recording in winter outside.
- I updated both phones (Taiwan and JP) to latest Android, Marshmallow. Nothing has improved at all... I am disappointed that JP version still has issue with "+" when sending SMS. They didn't fix "+" translation when sending SMS so it's still being translated 010 which is exit code for Japan even if you travel abroad. This translation has to depend on the country and operator or should be correctly put in the ROM. I hear people manage fixing problem by replacing mms.apk or providers.apk but I don't know nor have time to try.

How work this phone? Sot?

• Qq11

Anonymous, 28 Sep 2016After upgrade to OS Marshmallow and download Boost+ from Play St... moreHow to upgrade to android m? Anyone please...

• ranger2012