HTC Desire

HTC Desire

Very poor service. Just one charger is not available service center
HTC very bad service.

• Lance Crasto

I had purchased HTC Desire 10 pro recently on which I was able to do conference calls since my work involves me to do conference calls on a daily basis.
However, since I have updated a software update recently on my HTC Desire 10 pro, now I am unable to do conference call. I am receiving a android.com error when I try to connect on callers on conference calls.
I have checked with my mobile network operator, who has confirmed that my conference facility is not deactivated from their side.
I suspect problem has started since I have updated software update on my phone.
Pls. help resolve asap, as I am now handicapped in my work area.
Pls. let me know if I can downgrade the software update, since earlier I could make conference calls on my HTC Desire 10 pro.

• Joban

Htc desire 628 is very good
Ian having 2.years old htc
It never hang only battery problem is there
Otherwise good than others

• Anavar ali

desire 628 best phone but its Battery is poor and overheat

• kenzi

i live in kenya and ive used many htc phones from the 626,m7,m8,820ys and more but the 820g+ just sucks.it has limited features risky to brick it if not almost impossible to do an upgrade as it has kitkat installed with a mediatek chipset compared to the earlier 820ys that you can get a sense 7 and android upgrades.please htc when you a phone make sure we get the best out of the operating systems you install or the best out of your devices...the 820g+ has really let me down..

I am residing in Goa and had bought a HTC Desire 828 Dual Sim phone in May 2016. Unfortunately, after 10 months of use, experienced issues with the display. As the phone was under warranty, I went to the repair Collection Centre in Panaji-Goa that is listed on the HTC website but was told that the centre no longer has a tie up with HTC and that I would have to send the phone to Pune by courier. I called up the HTC Helpline (Call Centre) and they advised me to personally handed over the phone to the repair centre in Mumbai or Pune (Both approx. 600 kms from Goa) or else deposit it at the Collection Centre at nearest Belagavi (approx. 240 kms from Goa). Would advise all prospective mobile phone buyers from GOA, PLEASE DO NOT TO PURCHASE ANY HTC DEVICE as the warranty is as good as nothing.

Hi,
I had seen many bad reviews about the HTC mobile. but I brought finally this phone.
After 8 months you will face battery problem and mobile will hang, you have to change battery. Camera is not so good as compared with other low budget mobile.
I am now thinking why I brought this phone ????

Never ever did i purchase a worse phone than htc! No storage left as the operated system takes up half of the storage. I have 5 (chosen) apps and my storage is full. I bought a memory card but why do i have to pay for more storage while there are imposed apps that i don't use. Yes i can disable them but they are still stored on my phone! Also phone is very slow! Don't buy HTC

• KP

fabrice1, 07 Jan 2017i want htc pro fixeI need to unlock my device

• cree

now i started to search new cellphone and i was curious about my current phone specification and wow it's already 7 years how i have this phone O.o and it's still working, but i cant to say that about my samsung note 8 tablet which i have more than 2 years and now i need to pay 170 euro for new motherboard.... Now i am thinking at that time i should better bought new HTC phone, not that tablet

Ajmal Ansab, 13 Dec 2016Very bad phone.. Guys.. Don't use HTC phones.. I buyed HTC ... moreNot true i have a 7 year old Htc Desire and it runs so well for its age it is not particuly slow

• Vicky

Their is no need to say about htc mobiles..this one one of the warest mobile..

• Amit

Hi,i m using HTC DESIRE 816G DUAL SIM. It is running with Android version4.4 kitkat. But i really need an upgrade to it as i m facing problm to store some datas in the phone on the acoount of low internal storage..so if u kindly provideme an upgrade Version to it..i will really helpful..!!plz look into it..

• thameem

i need this moddel mobile....

• fabrice1

i want htc pro fixe

• HTC desire 826 userz

Was proud to have HTC desire 826, not anymore.
Good things
1. Good brand, good aesthetics
Bad things:
1. Can not swipe out notifications from HTC e.g. upgrade notification
2. Post upgrade it gets real HOT. Clean Master shows up to 62 degrees
3. Forced upgrade to Marshmallow
4. If you visit HTC service center, they say that you can not downgrade and HTC will
get HOT if its on Marshmallow.
5. You are stuck with costly phone which can explode at any time, with no way out.

• Shoaib

dinesh, 04 Dec 2016This is a Damage mobile I need dead HTC desire Mobile

desire series are not good i only like its One series im currently using one e8 and no hanging smooth mobile with a lot of apps installed desire series are not good and it also no look one series have metallic body and unique style i suggest not to buy desire series especially new smartphones of desire series are worst.

I had this phone for some time, my first smartphone in fact, it worked really well until I drove my car over it, it still worked ok but had damaged the SD card which was a shame, and had a couple of blue patches on the screen, can't complain about that.

• Ajmal Ansab

Very bad phone.. Guys.. Don't use HTC phones.. I buyed HTC 820g+ before 1 week and it's totally hang and cameras are not working and getting heat too much ..and services are too costly... So forget the HTC phones.. Shit