HTC Desire 21 Pro 5G

HTC Desire 21 Pro 5G

AJ, 08 Oct 2021I have loved HTC phones for years, until now. Purchased Des... moreWhat country do you live in? This phone was meant for Taiwan and doesn't support all bands in America.

Snapdragon 690 for £300 phone is terrible, especially when you's are going down the pan HTC.
And now you know why your going... Soon to be gone company.
Shame I like some of your devices yearrrrsss ago.

• Average user

Anonymous, 16 Sep 2021Hi Guys,it's a good phone for average users, nothing s... moreHi, so you don't recommend this 5g version of it!

• AJ

I have loved HTC phones for years, until now. Purchased Desire 21 Pro5G in June worked fine until I updated the sim card to 5G. Now I can't send or receive photos through text message. Also can't do group text. Hate to purchase another phone, but It's very frustrating
the way it is now.

Hi Guys,it's a good phone for average users, nothing special but makes things done, at least basic ones, now back in the days HTC was greatest but nowadays it's only for backup things but I would still recommend it

• Sronaldo

I love htc then but now I can't waste my money on this again

• Joe

There are big troubles with the camera-zoom. pictures with zoom are totally blurred. anyone else this expirience?

Coyz, 26 Jan 2021LCD display in 2021 sucks! I could have decided to try this... more>LCD display in 2021 sucks!
Wrong. OLED eyepain and stress sucks.

• Mo

I love HTC. Now, no one knows that they manufactured the first android Phone.

powerful Brand was ! Htc in the years 2008 -2014 was best quality Smartphone!

Kamol, 25 Jul 2021I am only using SAMSUNG because HTC is not releasing any fl... moreOnly using Samsung, because my belong htc aren't releasing any phones. I miss htc.

Every time I look at the HTC page I get emotional because it was such a wonderful brand just a few years ago and now it's on the verge of collapse.

HTC still makes phones? What a joke

• Kamol

I am only using SAMSUNG because HTC is not releasing any flagship models.

Htc vr

• Abdullah

Marco, 18 Jun 2021I just bought the HTC desire 21 pro. Unfortunately 4g signa... moreSame network issue ., Worried about it., Also the call notifications., It's not showing when received calls..

• Poppy

I think HTC is cooking something in the kitchen

• Marco

I just bought the HTC desire 21 pro. Unfortunately 4g signal is so unstable that it is impossible to place a call on WhatsApp or Skype if I'm not connected to WiFi. With the same SIM card, same places, but other phone brand, it works perfectly. Also tested with the HTC u12+ and work fine. a way to solve the issue is forcing the phone to stay in 3g.
It is a shame but this is why HTC is losing market

• Larry

the screen on my htc u12+ is broke so i will need another phone 3 years using this and haven't noticed any decrease on the performance if the battery or software and i fucking love how my headphones sounds on this, i was looking info about the audio on the desire but haven't found so i guess im gonna buy another phone 😓

• Evil crash bandicoot