HTC Desire 500

HTC Desire 500

• HTC "Auto Forward"

What is the "Auto Forward" app used for?

• Kumanovac

I use this phone almost 5 year ,only problems its battery,but you can buy some stronger and fix that problem ! Only one time I make master reset and after that he working good!

hov replay battery

• Ptica Papagal

i have used this phone for almost 4 years. I don't want to give up on him but i have to because of the poor internal memory, only 4 GB. If it wasn't for that i would stick to it untill it doesn't work anymore! It is a great phone!

• Katy

I've been using this phone since 2014,still the performance is as like as brand new.Only problem i'm facing with it's poor ROM.4GB ROM is nothing comparing with other phones now.

I had this phone for two years. I was very happy with this phone. It was amazing. I was sceptic after I read opnions on internet but I took a risk with it. Even it is 1gb of ram memory it worked flawless, no bugs, battery life is very good, camera is very good (even it is 8mp). Very godd phone, well built.

I would like ask somebody regarding the difference of htc desire 500 and 500E? I would greatly appreciate if you could give me the idea if they do have difference the 500 and 500E. Thank you very much.

• Omid

GOOD

• AnonD-620313

Good 500 phone in recharge

this is a great phone, but need to be rooted to get its full potentional!!

Never go for HTC, price tag is high and display issue comes within 1-2 yrs. Many including me and cousin are facing same issue. my phone is judiciously used but still display started blackening out in less than 1 year. I never watched videos/movies or did browse like all of us do, with htc desire 500 that I own. But still display issues started cropping up. I would never recommend htc after these experiences. I paid Rs. 20,000 two years back. for such a price, such a low quality is never expected.

• Mr. Walk

I have an HTC Desire 500, it is saying memory full when in actual sense they is nothing in the phone. the other problem is over heating, it heats up every time i switch on my data. finally, its the vibration, it not vibrating. when you put it on vibration it does not vibrate

ananthu, 25 Sep 2016over heatingI use my one a lot. Have never had overheating problem.

I have had mine since 2013. It is still in mint condition. Only complaint I have is mine freezes from time to time. And the phone comes with too much bloatware that takes up so much internal memory.

• shan

zero battery backup, overheating
but no hang, wifi hotspot some times slow , always heating

• ananthu

over heating

• Craig

Everyone needs to remember this is a budget phone. Used for phone related things. Not playing high fps 3d games etc.

I've owned this phone since 2013 and it's one of the best phones I've ever owned.

Pro's..

Robust. Dropped it a million times and still looks like new!: great audio quality on headphones and battery lasts forever listening to music.
I use this phone all day long at work 12hours, and the battery has only just started to cut short. The past 3 years it's lasted me the whole day with HEAVY HEAVY use!
Battery is removable so it doesn't matter, you can replace.
HTC web browser text fellows so screen size is just right at 4.3 for fully one handed use.

Cons.

Internal memory so low that it is now useless over time as facebook etc updated. Facebook is bloated anyway though.

Even with sd card you can't move all the apps across. If this phone had even 8gb I wouldn't be getting rid of it.

Still in the same condition as I bought it 3 years ago. Still on the original battery. The most robust phone I ever owned.

Only reason for changing now is that it's outdated and can't cope with the memory demands of modern apps.
Sad to see it go.

• alfi

i htc deisre 500
no ram memory
switch off automatically
worst battery power
phone gets heats when we cal take time

so i hate this