HTC Desire 630

HTC Desire 630

Never buy this phone it's just terrible, battery heats up and sometimes the phone heats up for no reason. This phone is just a waste of money.

• Vishal kumar gautam

Asanaka, 10 May 2019can not connect wi-fi, battery is heating... never recommend Wi fi and blue tooth not connected

• Lok

It heats up too much .battery backup is the worst I have ever seen

• Asanaka

Anonymous, 07 Nov 2017I can't connect to Wi-Fi, Bluetooth. short battery life. he... morecan not connect wi-fi, battery is heating... never recommend

• Zishan

This phone is very good l,userfriendly.

• Yasser Mabrouk

LTE doesn't work

• alice

I would not recommend the phone. Got the phone slightly over one year ago. The back camera is good but the front camera is horrible. Then the phone overheats a lot, particularly when on instagram and when taking photos. At times the overheating is so bad that the phone restarts itself. Eventually exactly one year two months after getting the phone, the software crashed.

• Albie

Worst phone ever. Very poor connectivity. Poor camera image.

• User

1. Battery very ordinary...
2. Never hangs..
3. Looses network often
4. Speaker sound very low
5. UI is good
6. It's good for people who don't use there phone too much...coz battery drains in 6 hours of browing
7. Seems No 7.0 update hence It's not getting any younger...
8. Best part is that it's Very light in weight... Very light .....

• deepu

worst mobile it's not a volte mobile worsttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

• kavinda

Don't buy this phone,because of worst battry life.rear camera images get pink colour in dark situations,sim 1 only have LTE. and lack of sensors,no compass,gyro...

cpkuma, 01 Oct 2017I want to connected 4G signal in my SIM 2.. Can i do it Pl... moreNo u can't, bcoz only the slot 1(sim 1) has 4G.
Slot 2 has GSM only.
So if u want to use 4G make sure the 4G sim is in slot 1(sim 1)...

I can't connect to Wi-Fi, Bluetooth. short battery life. heats up

using this phone for a while now.
the rear camera is ok but the front camera is not good at all for a 5mp shooter
the battery will not last a day battery drain was better when i killed most backgroud apps but still didnt last a day. this could be a phone for people who just need it to do the basic.

i have also noticed phone heats up with simple tasks like facebook and whatsapp ....does anyone else face the same issue?

AnonD-691750, 13 Aug 2017I just got this phone a week ago. I will try to keep this r... moreThanks for the review

• Nav

Manish, 01 Aug 2017This phon is good camera both, charging, touch screen,and ... moreWorse camera

• Romāns

When new battery lasted two days (no usage). After two months battery lasted six hours (no usage).

• cpkuma

I want to connected 4G signal in my SIM 2.. Can i do it Please help me

• Anam

Saju, 04 Mar 2017My phone is in Global mode Is it 4GYes my mobile is global mode is it 4g

• Santa

bane0202, 09 Aug 2017How to activate LTE on this phone? Is it even support LTE? ... moreMy phone does not support LTE. Is it a problem with phone?