HTC Desire 630

• Dah

4g only for sim1
Sim 2 have 2g only

• ABC

Worst mobile with shit battery

• Tania

Woya, 13 May 2017I use this phone for 3 months, and I can say that is decent... moreHow was your battery problem solved?!

• kaminda

too much power problems

Rahul awasthi, 23 Aug 2017This phon is good but not is very good... This is LTE not ... morego to play store and dwonload (4g lte only)application

• Rahul awasthi

Woya, 13 May 2017I use this phone for 3 months, and I can say that is decent... moreThis phon is good but not is very good...
This is LTE not volte plzzzz htc grup updat 4g virgon...
Plzzz plzzzz plzzzz volte made volty this phon

• Tania

S alam, 28 Apr 2017 HTC desire ,630 my phone Don't charge properly. Charging ... moreMi phone got the same problem. How did you solve it?

Thangasiva , 18 Aug 2017No LTE support It does have LTE support, you just need to upgrade your SIM/UIM card. I've been using LTE on this phone.

• Thangasiva

bane0202, 09 Aug 2017How to activate LTE on this phone? Is it even support LTE? ... moreNo LTE support

I just got this phone a week ago. I will try to keep this review simple:

1. Screen 6/10 (nice colors, scratches easily, dim brightness)
2. Cameras 9/10 (both cameras are glorious for my taste, they work very well and take great photos)
3. Battery life 10/10 (at the end of the day it usually has around 40-50% remaining, keeping in mind a moderate usage; the battery life may be this great just cause the battery is new though)
4. Design/exterior 10/10 (it is all plastic, but very well made and sturdy; you get 4 different phone cases with the device)
5. Performance 7/10 (could be better; it works rather well and fluently, but it can't handle even some very basic games)
6. Overall 8.5/10 (for this much money, I am loving this phone)
+Bonus points for amazing earbuds and sound quality.

• bane0202

How to activate LTE on this phone? Is it even support LTE? Talking about dual SIM version...

• nicko315

This phone feels inferior to other at the same price, I do not like the power button as it seems to be from a kids game, I visited based on cl;aims od good sound and picture and were disappointed in both, I suggest you move along here and stick with a maker such as Samsung or LG

• Sakib

I am really disappointed with the cameras of this phone..Really really bad...resolution is too bad..

• Manish

This phon is good camera both, charging, touch screen,and audio boom sound quality is too gud but after using one hr. Or more phone heating will be started and if u want to use another headphone that will be too bad.

Over all i rating 7/10.

• no name

Guys i need an advice . Do i buy this phone or not ?? The first time i saw it i literally fell in love but then in my country there are people who dont like it or htc in general but others do like it . So i need someone to advise me please .

• Sai

AnonD-678653, 20 Jun 2017I bought this phone two days ago, don't facing any problems... moreIs it volte supported or not

• Alvina

Does it supports otg

I bought this phone two days ago, don't facing any problems, I use this device smoothly but opening camera when the background is dark I see a tiny blue or green dot. Is it a problem or its a manufacture defects plz suggest me what to do?

How can I set it up to receive call by tapping ? i dont like "swipe" it :/