HTC Desire 728 dual sim

HTC Desire 728 dual sim

• Anshu verma

htc 728g & Samsung j7 ...which one is good ?

• AnonD-442007

In germany today in Saturn was for 200€ , so what would advice for such aprice ..?

• D nandaniya

When incoming call is ringing that time phon screen is off for a long time some time is on after call is missed....plzzz help me fast

• Deal

sabari, 02 Mar 2016Go to settings Then on the vibration feedback on callThere is no such settings.. Help please...

• Kunal

Is it a DDR3 / DDR2 RAM ?

please reply .

• Tushar

in HTC 728 front camera was 8 OR 5 MP??

• Tony

AnonD-482248, 02 Mar 2016htc 728g & sony xperia M4 ...which one is good ?728g dual sim ofcourse

• Fwank

gokul, 04 Mar 2016I brought htc desire 728 today. It does not support pendrive. Is... moreIt also won't take cassette.

Good phone

Yogesh, 23 Feb 2016I also have camera problem for htc 728 plz helpHello htc 727 is 4 g or 3g ??

• gokul

I brought htc desire 728 today. It does not support pendrive. Is it possible to connect pendrive on this phone? How?

• Lucky

Even my htc 728 is nt supporting otg, wts wrong in tis,,,, how u make it support

htc 728g & sony xperia M4 ...which one is good ?

• S2487

Hi..I bought this phone 10days back...but the camera quality is too poor worse dan 3mp front camera of other phones...can I sell it now

• bigboy

Hi all, can you tell me about this phone ? it hot same sony sp or not ? and slow or fast ?
battery life it ok ?

• sabari

Rick, 23 Feb 2016Hi there..I got an HTC Desire 728g.. I want to enable vibrate on... moreGo to settings
Then on the vibration feedback on call

• Sakshi

Hi i bought htc 728 dual sim ... Just wanna know whether it has flash for the front camera also??

• Dipen

Anonymous, 25 Feb 2016Please anyone tell mee that does this device support OTG?? No, this phone is not support otg.

Yogesh, 23 Feb 2016I also have camera problem for htc 728 plz helpWhat's your problem. ?

• Parsu

I have camera probss pls any one help mee