HTC Desire 816

HTC Desire 816

Seriously guys i m proud owner of dis device !!!! I never feel mid range feel while using it , battery last with 1 day 6 hrs with whatsapp,games ,music at mid usage !!!!!! I never used rockers as the original flip cover htc is execellent we can open it with flip volume !!!! I use on screen volume app fr control. I was upset with that bluish tint on image due to flash its solution is removal of lamination at back , sound is awsome those who hate its der opinion sense 6 cute feel at heavy usage it last 9_12 hrs!!!!! Device is good !!! Trust me guys

Htc desire costs more than LG G2?

• chocobo

Anonymous, 10 Sep 2014Hi am using 816 frm last 2 months this is my 3rd phone which is ... morefaulty pieces!!! I guess nobody here was facing the problem as yours, I'm sure of it.

• chocobo

mak, 10 Sep 2014I cant share data using wifi direct very disoppointed .plz tell ... moreSetting » more » mobile network sharing » portable WiFi hotspot (make sure is ON)

then you will see the following:
1.Router name (SSID) HTC portable hotspot (you may change it)

2. Password (set as default) & you may change it too.

Make sure your connection data no problem & portable WiFi is ON. then everything gonna be alright.

• chocobo

AnonD-1181, 10 Sep 2014I bought desire 816 last Sunday.after opening the camera the bri... moreIt's consider normal , mine too, don't worry.

13243, 09 Sep 2014I have been using HTC Desire 816 for 2 months. All i can say is ... moreAfter opening the camera app..does the brightness level increases automatically and everything through camera looks super grainy??

I bought desire 816 last Sunday.after opening the camera the brightness level increases automatically and the whole screen looks super grainy.is it same for others? Or I got a defective one??

Hi am using 816 frm last 2 months this is my 3rd phone which is having problems of heating and battery draining out within 3-4 hours . am a normal usser . No gaming . Only wassup and FB. And 25 calls per day . Kindly help any specific reason am pacing this issue. Is it because of CDMA data ? Or faulty pieces.

• maddy

how to make a video call without any application inthis phone, there is no video call option in the diller

pwn , 09 Sep 2014Can anyone tell me that HTC 816 support both Gsm and CDMA ..it supports gsm(2g) and wcdma(3g)

• sai

I want to buy this mobile if possible suggest me and also suggest the other mobiles in this range and specifications.

• biBU

i..purchased..this..phone...2..months...ago...aw­esome..midrange..phone..i'am..satisfied..with..i­t's..performance....better..batterlife...camera.­.is..average...blurred..pics...but..as..i..said.­.it's..midrange...phone...camera..is..satisfacto­ry...all..applicatiions..works.smoothly....sligh­lty..bigger..in..size..5.5.inch..display...good.­.sounds...crystal..clear...that..is..a.pluspoint­..boom..boom...realy..worth..for..money..!!!!

• abhay

deepak, 08 Sep 2014I cant take screenshot in this phone. can any one tell me how to... morePress power button and home screen buttons same time

• joshua

monali, 09 Sep 2014I just bough htc 816 , the phone is awesome but i am facing one ... moreRemove the protective covering on the back side

• 222

Premraj, 10 Sep 2014I charge my phone to 100% everyday morning. It lasts for 1 compl... moreDont use data or wifi

monali, 09 Sep 2014I just bough htc 816 , the phone is awesome but i am facing one ... moreRemove back cover on lens ,ur problem on taking pics with flash or bluish pics will be solved

• ritz

can we move application on SD card???

• rana

Mohamed jahir, 09 Sep 2014I bought desire 816 its great but i am facing the problem is at ... moreRemove plastic paper for back side of the phone

• chocobo

Premraj, 10 Sep 2014Ya mine too.. the lens have so many scratches on it even I'm usi... moreI did ask service center (malaysia) & they said back cover didn't cover by warranty & I need to pay for the new one. That ok for me, I don't mine pay for the new one.

• mak

chocobo, 09 Sep 2014We did remove it, but the problem now is the lens SCRATCH. I cant share data using wifi direct very disoppointed .plz tell any1 how can i use wifi direct in htc 816