HTC Desire 816

HTC Desire 816

• k

gk, 21 Aug 2014how can i move apps files to sd card....Get app2sd from google play and use that.

• k

AnonD-272062, 21 Aug 2014I received a new software update: software update: 1.56.401.1.1 ... moreThanks any difference?

Anonymous, 17 Aug 2014 , Hi frds. Pls clarify the following. There are single sim and ... morenever go for dual sim....it affects the processor n speed n also the radiations..!!

• HTC816Gr7

Downloaded the update but found to be corrupted on verification. So update has been cancelled.

Does this phone have the capability to video call. If so what steps must i take to set this up?

• Desire

please anyone give me a serious and right suggestion about this phne (desire 816). Can i buy this phne. Mainly i need 2 main functions. 1st camera quality and 2nd is battery back up. So plz guide me its a good mbile or not.(bcoz 23k is not a small budget). Thnx

• AnonD-272062

I received a new software update: software update: 1.56.401.1.1 (165 mg) ,should I update?

• Tank Sanjay

I bought HTC 816 after 2 day it gon off then i given to servicentre, since 1 week they not replied what is the problem? so how can i get information about my mobile?

AnonD-296343, 20 Aug 2014What does non-removable battery mean ?Have u seen iPhone ? It means u can not open the panel

• raman

Anonymous, 20 Aug 2014i just did update my system 3 hours ago then my phone till now d... moreNo it's not .. it took 2.5 hours

• Teleguru

[deleted post]BEATS AUDIO is a special feature available even in other lower versions like Desire V,which offers crisp and crystal clear high frequency performance in the reproduction of music,is not present in 816.This is highly a disappointing feature for the music lovers also.HTC is not paying attention to such minor details,wherein the attraction of its clients are centered.

• NIKUL

very nice phone especially battery backup was very nice and touch is much much better so friends in my view you buy this phone

• gk

how can i move apps files to sd card....

• kiran

I bought this phone 2 months back . Overall m satisfied with this phone performance. As of now It's worth for price (Rs.23000.00) . Who r all comfortable with big screen they can go with this phone.
From internal memory u can transfer photos and videos to SD card
Go to
setting ,storage, phone storage ,make more space (here u can slect the file n move to sd card /delete )

• HTC816Gr7

Hi guys, hows the new update working??

Anonymous, 18 Aug 2014It is a gud phone bt when i use to click pictures with flash on ... moreRemove ur flipcover before taking pic with flash

• deependra Shekhadeep

I have to buy a new phone, I m totally confused between sony xperia z and htc 816.............plz help someone plz

• Md Phd

AnonD-296064, 19 Aug 2014Hello Guys, I want buy this mobile but first of all i want to kn... moreYeah u can connect via internet pass through

• xyz

i hv been using htc desire 816 since 2 weeks.....
it giving me the speaker problem.....music is not running on boom sound...it runs on the minimum sound of the phone......
i hv tried alot to solve the problem....i hv updated the system software...bt thn also it giving the same problem....
plz comment on this issue...with the better solutions..
thanx...