HTC Desire 816

HTC Desire 816

• AJNABI

hey battery is not removable in this fone,will it be a problem for users ??????in most of the cases when fone becomes hang,last resort is to remove the battery & restart the fone,is it a big issue that battery s not removable?????

• Shubham

Pls suggest htc desire or note 3 neo

• X-factor

Everything is okay except RAM,It must be 2GB as per the budget of this phone.

Is it available in market in any city ???
please let me know !

• prakash

suhas, 04 Jul 2014Is this phone have dual active dual stand by connectivity like H... morehi guys tell me about this 816 that is there any problem about connectivity with two sim's.& what about battery backup? pls tell me guys .i am planning to bay it.

• ESQ

pls htc 816 and gionee e7 which one is the best? tnx

wedu, 04 Jul 2014816 vs s3 4.4 vs 4.0 droids(last update 4.3) 5.5" vs 4.8&... morehow bout Xperia t2 ultra?

• kunal

Hi Guys Is This Phone is good to buy or not and how is the gaming experience and camera experience

Anonymous, 05 Jul 2014Got this phone for 2 weeks. Sexy phone, awesome boom sound, batt... moreInstall juice defender from google play to save battery.

AnonD-20410, 05 Jul 2014Htc desire 816 or galaxy grand 2 which better? Htc desire 816 has a better camera 13 MP, 4160 x 3120 pixels, autofocus, LED flash, so you decide.

• k

This is better than Grand 2 see the camera.

• k

AnonD-20410, 05 Jul 2014Htc desire 816 or galaxy grand 2 which better? Htc desire 816 has a larger screen and more features better camera.

• AnonD-20410

Htc desire 816 or galaxy grand 2 which better?

Hi all HTC desire 816 user . I have this phone from 10 days it's agreet phone . I happy to own this . I have one problem I can't control my external sd card like delete ,move and rename files . Any one can help me pls .
For any one ask about OTG support yes it support if not work with you install nexus media importer app.

• shivang

varuna, 05 Jul 2014Does any1 knw How to clear RAM in htc desire 816??Download clean master app

• ajay singh

AnonD-115068, 04 Jul 2014HTC desire 816 is the clear winner.... Htc desire 816 beats gra... moreyou Mr. a awesome man!!!!! comparing htc with bloody samsung.....

very bad....

• Neha

I am planning to buy this mobile can anyone please tell how is the battery life as I have heard that battey life of this mobile is not good and please tell me hw is the mobile??? Thank you :)

Hi, I just wanna know the exact internal storage that you get on this phone. And also is it too big to carry easily in the pocket?

Got this phone for 2 weeks. Sexy phone, awesome boom sound, battery sucks big time! Cant even last halfday on heavy usage! If Ur a heavy user better buy phone with big battery, this one is a crap!

• varuna

Does any1 knw How to clear RAM in htc desire 816??