HTC Desire 816

HTC Desire 816

• Aadi

kumar, 02 Jul 2014Hii guys will u suggest me between Samsung galaxy grand 1 and ht... morego for.htc desire 816
u will forget samsung

Kabir d6, 03 Jul 2014I am using this phone for 1m and 13days.This is the best phone i... moreHey man can u tansfer photo, mp3, videos to SD card with this Phone? I got Xperia m, and I can transfer files easy as pie using pre installed file manager. Can u do that on your 816? Pls reply, planning to upgrade. Tq!

Kabir d6, 03 Jul 2014I am using this phone for 1m and 13days.This is the best phone i... moreNice review bro. But can u give me more detail about the battery life? Hiw bout non stop Internet and watchibg online movies?

• Kabir d6

I am using this phone for 1m and 13days.This is the best phone i have ever had just love it my previous one was galaxy s4 it just got dead.This phone is 50times better than s4 in performance.I took time to write abt this phone bcs i wanted to find its problems but trully i couldnt find any yupp only problem is its memory should have been 16gb.Incredibely amazing phone.
Display=7.5/10 as i feel a bit problem seeing it in sunlight otherwise awesome.
Processor:8/10 maybe snapdragon 400 but to me its superfast.
Cameras=8.5/10no match with its camera even better than my s4.
Sound quality=9/10 the best sound system in smartphones not loudest but yet best.
Looks=9/10 even built with plastic this phone looks sexy.
Battery life=8/10 i am a decent user i only play asphalt 8 clash of clans faceebok skype and whatsapp to me it lasts one full day.

AnonD-279126, 01 Jul 2014Simple word, a very bargain buy since this is a budget phone and... moreUr from Malaysia right? Where did you bought your phone? Here in kl price is 1199. BTW, hows the battery life in heavy usage?

after full charge 9 calls 1 hr mp3 + 2hr gaming 1hr of video playback for 3 hours using net and whtss app battery 51% remng

• Prafful

Please let me know about the Battery Backup and also let me know if any one is facing any major problem with HTC 816

AnonD-9382, 02 Jul 2014I am expecting Android 4.4.4 update from htc. They already plann... moreHow did you get that information .plz tell me

Gautam, 02 Jul 2014when i connect the phone to computer.. it always asks for htc sy... moreUse the option of usb debugging ,it works

• Gautam

how to connect to pc without htc sync manager?

Satish, 01 Jul 2014I am Planning to visit Customer Care. This is my second Phone on... moreI am getting battery heating issue can I get replace instead of that... !
Plz help me bro.. .
It gets heated when using data

[deleted post]if u wll dwnlod the syn manager it wll b bettr 4 u to use it wyh ease and also u can use ur pc's net in ur phn thgh it..
bt if u dont.. den also u can tranfer ur media file or watever and also use ur media in ur phn wyhout dwnldng htc scyn mngr

• kumar

Hii guys will u suggest me between Samsung galaxy grand 1 and htc desire 816..iwant 2 buy

• Gautam

so that means we have to get the PC snc manager.. Right!

• Gautam

when i connect the phone to computer.. it always asks for htc sync manager.. is there any onther wasy to directly get into media transfer mode.. in settings there's no USB option!

help guys!

• k

Gautam, 02 Jul 2014when i connect the phone to computer.. it always asks for htc sy... moreDownload the sync Manager or take your laptop to the service centre they will install it free for you.

hey htc desire 816 users.. can u jst let me knw how much batrry bak up u r getting while moderate usage and on power saver mode...!!
coz i am using it on power saver mode disabling only the vibrate and data connectivity.. and my cell phn is shwing 15% in 8 hours... i only use watsapp mst of the tym, and very casually using other thing..
wll appriciete ur coment on dat.. thnazzzz

ezzo, 02 Jul 2014the front cam on htc desire 816 is not working goosd with me is ... moreRemove the flip cover and use the camera.

AnonD-279594, 02 Jul 2014You must have stored songs folder frm computer. Try this. Stor... moreDownload app2sd from google play,it helps too.

Madhu Sudan, 29 Jun 2014Hello everyone.... It's Madhu Sudan from Bangalore. Last 4days I... moreYou must have stored songs folder frm computer.
Try this.
Store ur songs in phone memory, then go to Settings-Storage- Phone Storage- Make More Space. Move ur music folder to sd card.
This might solve ur problem.