HTC Desire 816

HTC Desire 816

• Abhinav Chawla

Deep, 29 Jun 2014Hey i just want to know how is the sound quality in earphones? W... moreThe earphones are the old classic shaped, particulrly not very comfortable shape to me when compared with Sony headphones, but the sound quality is just amazing! Brilliant. The best I have heard from a phone from a long time. So, surely, a thumbs up.

• adarsh

Hi can anyone tell me about WiFi direct
This show under wifi settings but can't work.
If anyone knows about how to use pls reply .

• rajivv

AnonD-40425, 29 Jun 2014Just Bought this phone two days ago and here's my review Scre... morebro.. wht abt the sims?? dual sim.supprtve or Cdma mobile?

• adi

AnonD-274657, 17 Jun 2014I waited and waited to get my hands on this phone. There is a MA... moreDownload from playstore

• abx

AnonD-40425, 29 Jun 2014Just Bought this phone two days ago and here's my review Scre... morebrother as you need to manage your memory card files so its better you should download file manager hd from play store

Anonymous, 29 Jun 2014Downloading songs is difficult it's owayz unsuccessful ... Y so?... moreUse UC Browser for downloading.

• Deep

AnonD-40425, 29 Jun 2014Just Bought this phone two days ago and here's my review Scre... moreHey i just want to know how is the sound quality in earphones? What ratings u will give out of 10 on the basis of sound in earphone.
My main requirement is the sound quality

Downloading songs is difficult it's owayz unsuccessful ... Y so??? Is Der ne setting fr day..

Hey guys m really confused in buying dis phn..it is worth buying phn or not...users must rply...thank u

MH, 29 Jun 2014Foul rubbish phone low ppi low available memory.Grand 2 and moto... moredesire 816 is far better than grand 2 mr. but i can say moto x is a good competitor

• Raheed

Guys pls help me out which one should i buy.desire 816, t2 ultra or moto X.
I am gonna keep one of this for next 2 years.so which one is good overall and will give less problem as iam gonna use for 2 yrs.Thnkx in advance.

• Satish

I am using it for past 3 days and facing few problems.Does any body have noticed flickering proximity sensors while making calls and top most screen shows 2 bars of green line while disconnecting call,is this a software or hardware issue not sure about it. Have any body noticed this in ur device. I have made the factory reset but still issue is there.Pls respond.

• MH

Foul rubbish phone low ppi low available memory.Grand 2 and moto x is best

• Avinesh

AnonD-40425, 29 Jun 2014Just Bought this phone two days ago and here's my review Scre... moreCan u explain about battery life briefly....

AnonD-40425, 29 Jun 2014Just Bought this phone two days ago and here's my review Scre... moreIs it a cdma gsm mobile??

Just Bought this phone two days ago and here's my review

Screen: Superb and big enough, you won't need another one bigger or wider, you won't see also pixels in the photos, the only cons is in the sunlight.
Performance: Superb, i used this phone for two days without any single lag and with high speed processing.
Battery Backup: Superb, two days with moderate usage.
Camera: front and the back one are superb.
Boom Sound: Superb
Sense: it's always great

The only disadvantage in this phone is that you can't manage your SD card unless through the PC only, so you can't use an app to manage your SD card through the phone, which is mean that you can't move or copy between folders and you should plug your phone to a PC to do so.

If you need any clarification for any single inquiry please reply me.

• k

[deleted post]Change the SD card and then check the songs,or format the sd card and reinstall the songs.

Unfortunately I dropped my handset on road by mistake,its matte finish part(side part) got scratches and damages here and there...it is looking bad ...can anyone suggest me any solution...i saw that htc desire 816 is made up of two plastic one is matte and other is glossy and hence these two are visible to separate on phone...
please suggest....

ASIF ALI, 27 Jun 2014using this sell phone from last 5days in pak phone is good but b... morehii asif ...so you found any solution to get it repair?? i am trying hard to get it done but no success yet..

jr, 29 Jun 2014Please what is the available memory capacity given for desire 81... more3.69/8.00GB