HTC Desire 816

HTC Desire 816

Honey, 28 Jun 2014Sound is good 3 out of 5Youre crazy man you give it 3 out of5.Maybe its sound is not very loud but better than any other phones even better than S5 or Z2.Anyone would give it 4.5 out of 5.with closing his or her eyes.

meesha, 28 Jun 2014Will this phone get android updates?? It is very important plz replyalready kitkat:-)

• meesha

Will this phone get android updates?? It is very important plz reply

• Neenu

i was very eager to buy this phone but I heared taht since it had in-built battery,it causes battery bulging problems,if so...can any1 say a comment on this..

• Honey

Deep, 26 Jun 2014Hey guys i am thinking to buy this device. Can u guys tell me ho... moreSound is good 3 out of 5

i bought this phone....... overall its an awesome phone but can anyone help me with internal storage space????

Vihitha, 28 Jun 2014few weeks ago i read some one posted here that the phone is cons... morego to setting and turn off your mobile data,,if your not using...

irfan, 28 Jun 2014hi i jus wana hw to watch video on this phone go to menu, click gallery find video click it to play that's it

irfan, 28 Jun 2014hi i jus wana hw to watch video on this phone hi friend,here is how to play video to your phone ,go to menu click gallery and find the video click it to play that's it...

• leo

irfan, 28 Jun 2014hi i jus wana hw to watch video on this phone hey friend go to the gallery and find video and click to play thats it...

Sushant Singh, 27 Jun 2014How to download wallpapers from HTC in this device.Is there any ... moreDownload "BACKGROUND" app from play store..It got a wide range of HD wallpapers.

nick, 26 Jun 2014plss go for xperia z which is far better than this shitty phone ... moreXperia z is too costly this is best phone for 24 k

• siva

Rahul rj, 28 Jun 2014Plz Plz Plz help me in sorting out my problem.... I recently b... moreif you play continuously r browse the phone may get heat if you feel its soo much check with the authorized service person

• dk

Is it otg supported?????

• lakhbir singh

v, 27 Jun 2014Which phone is better htc desire 816 or htc one e8.off course there is no comparison between 816 ans m8......eventually m8 is far more better then 816 in every way

• irfan

hi i jus wana hw to watch video on this phone

Madhu Sudan, 28 Jun 2014Hello everyone.... It's Madhu Sudan from Bangalore. Last 4days I... moreI have also inserted a 16GB memory card but I'm not facing any problems in playing music from sd card.don't know about yours.

• preetham

I want take htc 816 is it good or not pls help me

• Vihitha

few weeks ago i read some one posted here that the phone is consuming to much data.. Now in 2 days my phone consumed 1.5 Gb data.. :(
Can any of you help me how can i limit my data use.

• Divyaraj

All smart phones facing same problem. It is Hanging........