HTC Desire 816

HTC Desire 816

With es file explorer also I cant move files in HTC816.. pathetic. Pure android phones are best

• sathya

Does it has any issues with the non removable battery??? How abt camera clarity??
Plz let me know... I wanna purchase this

• RockeR

huh! i'm confused what 2 buy htc desire 816 (or) xperia t2 ultra..??? guyz juz give uah feed back...!!!

• AnonD-19049

AnonD-19049, 12 Jun 2014@roshini 1) Yes you can download directly to sd card. 2) Ye... moreYes you can recieve bluetooth data directly to sd card.. ders a option for storage setting.. in storage tab :)

• AnonD-19049

Roshini, 12 Jun 2014hi jatinR , i am going to buy this mobile, but before i need to ... more@roshini

1) Yes you can download directly to sd card.
2) Yes we can transfer some apps to sd card, only some rem dat..
3) mm not sure about bluetooth.. nt tested yet :p
4) Yes in camera ders a storage option u can choose internal or external (sd card)

Buy it u nvr regret..

• Roshini

AnonD-19049, 11 Jun 2014Mmm screen.. Well its an big huge screen.. Bt its quality ... morehi jatinR , i am going to buy this mobile, but before i need to get it cleared
1) can we download directly to memory card?
2) can we move apps to sd card and the Bluetooth data transfer can be done directly to SD card?
3) will the pic we take in camera get directly to sd card?
Please reply me.

• Roshini

AnonD-234697, 11 Jun 2014well its close to being 3 weeks...im having this phone...and i g... morehi ericpieterson , i am going to buy this mobile, i need to get it cleared
1) can we download directly to memory card?
3) will the pic we take in camera get directly to sd card?
Please reply me.

• Navin

AnonD-47932, 11 Jun 2014yes there is option for storing downloads..bluetooth files etc i... moreappleman ...are u really sure coz kitkat OS dose not allow u to write in SD card ..do u have this mobile, have u tested this option in this particular HTC 816..ple reply me asap.

• Arya

@Jatin, just one more query. I am confused between note 3 neo and desire 816. Although i love the boomsound speakers and 13mp can in desire 816, but i also like the note 3 neo.

Can you tell me the differences between the two phones in detail, like HDMI, Wifi direct, future updates, battery life etc.
Thanks in advance!

• Chirag

AnonD-151137, 10 Jun 2014yes sonika..I think this is a universal problem on Desire 816.Th... moreI m planning to buy htc desire 816 ...
Can anybody tell me that is it value for money...
Does it have any drawbacks...or i should buy samsung smartphone ??

• JV

htc 816.. dual sim.. is it gsm+gsm or cdma+gsm...??

• AnonD-19049

Well its an big huge screen..

Bt its quality is gd..

Sry i cnt test mine :p bcz i cnt drop my lvly dvc..

• AnonD-19049

khalid, 11 Jun 2014I want to knw whthr mobile case is availabl for this newly launc... moreIn india, i got an free flip cover with this mbl..
Btbits an limited time offer.
If u r frm india kindly check the shops.
And cases are just cmng in markwt.. in 3 to 6 days.. all the cases will be available.. :)

• AnonD-19049

Anonymous, 11 Jun 2014tell me to go for this one or samsung galaxy s4 mini... Give me ... moreHtc desire 816..
U can compare their spec.

• AnonD-19049

gadha3, 11 Jun 2014Thanx jatin bro...Ur wlcm :)

• AnonD-19049

dido, 11 Jun 2014hello, i'm thinking about buying this phone so i wanted to ask w... moreRestart because.. it will free up ur ram.. n kill background apps.. n other garbage.. which is good for battery life n multitasking..

Just like we take bath daily... :)

dnt wry.. im nt gvng false suggestion..

And im saying to all android users not only htc desire 816..
Dnt wry ders ntng related to this mbl..

• AnonD-19049

AnonD-273020, 11 Jun 2014@appleman: thanx 4 the reply man. @ jatinR: never mind bro u ha... moreAlways happy to help.. :)
Hope ur doubts are clear now..
Tk cr.. :)

• AnonD-19049

AnonD-273056, 11 Jun 2014hi... tell me ... 1) whether it has HTC Sense 5.5 or 6 ?? 2) i... moreGaurav..

It has sense 6
Not confirm about OTG support sorry.. nt tested.
Sound quality during calls is loud and clear... I must say best.. and sometimes it depends on network too..

During call loud speaker.. actually it has 2 front facing speaker.. so ders no bck speaker :p
N both give sound..

N speakers are loud and clear..
Nywyz
Gd lck

• AnonD-19049

Arya809, 11 Jun 2014I have a question for Jatin R/other owners. I sold my 2 months o... moreHey arya... Touch is fab, smtyms i jst dn evn rlz i touched or nt :D..

Smooth touch.. jst like liquid... U nvr gonna regret after buying this..

• dido

AnonD-19049, 11 Jun 2014Gadha bro... Its gd mbl.. it gt everythng.. camera is good, 1.5g... morehello, i'm thinking about buying this phone so i wanted to ask why should u restart ur phone at least daily?