HTC Desire 816

HTC Desire 816

Yes, We know it will be realesed for sure , our question is when ? WHEN IT WILL BE AVAILBLE ?
Is ANYBODY knows y d hell HTC plating games

• Sona

These phones are launched y not coming till yet.
Even the SONY T2 phone launched and we are getting them in all stores but Y not this .... HTC are loosing their customers,, ,,

• karan

yuvi, 08 Apr 2014If any idea anyone it come to India? I use htc desire hd. Now I ... moreIt is not yet released in India. But it will definitely get released in India, and most probably in this or next month.

• yuvi

If any idea anyone it come to India? I use htc desire hd. Now I would to be buy HTC 816..

• Karan

girly, 06 Apr 2014What about the battery its only 2600mah is it good enough coz I ... moreFor the 5.5 inch HD display the battery should have been atleast 3000 mah. But I have heard that the Super LCD 2 display consumes less battery. So lets hope the best.

Not available yet in my country

• Rahul

What A Sexy Mobile ...Specs Are Amazing and Looking is Non Parell .. I M Egerly want to Buy It

Karan, 07 Apr 2014The price will be most probably between Rs.25000 to 30000. Its a... moreif so no one will get it
we have better choices , ofcN5

• GGG

AnonD-127847, 04 Apr 2014Mate this phone has the worst display. Super lcd2 is very very r... moreHello boss, Super LCD2 capacitive touchscreen is the best one of display technology, it is very better for browsing and reading continuously for eye.

• Karan

manu, 06 Apr 2014price approx 18000 to 22000 around i hope The price will be most probably between Rs.25000 to 30000. Its a 5.5 inch HD display, 13 MP rear, 5 MP front and that too with stereo speakers. The price will never be below Rs.25000. And you all may be knowing that the prices of HTC phones are always on the higher side.

ashu, 06 Apr 2014it's releasedif you dont know about the release you should probably not speak out a fake answer

• manu

Anonymous, 02 Apr 2014desire 700 is selling in China for 2000 CNY whereas 816 for 1899 cnyprice approx 18000 to 22000 around i hope

AnonD-80117, 27 Feb 2014This phone can easily compete with Samsung Galaxy Note 2 :DNote 2...Gimmme a break...its like comparing Note 3 with HTC explorer

• ashu

AnonD-226665, 06 Apr 2014can some one tell me about its release date in india .... pls pls plsit's released

can some one tell me about its release date in india .... pls pls pls

• girly

karan, 05 Apr 2014HTC is always making excellent multimedia phones. Now this looks... moreWhat about the battery its only 2600mah is it good enough coz I also want to buy this device but a little bit worry about its battery performance

• aryan

hi guys i am going to buy this phone can u suggest me is this phone is good or not ............................................ and suggest me other phone also which is best

• karan

HTC is always making excellent multimedia phones. Now this looks like a superb phone. Boom sound stereo speakers with 13MP camera. An awesome combination i have not seen in any other brands. It makes a perfect multimedia phone. Shame on other brands. I am gonna buy this one.

everything is super great but bit disappointed with resolution...ppi is so low! :(

bharat, 13 Feb 2014But its only capacitive touch screen Hey...what is capatative touch means?