HTC Desire 816

HTC Desire 816

kithrak, 12 Dec 2014is htc 816 is good because i am in a confusion of buying it or g... moregrand 2 , i'm regretting buy htc.

• nits

prits, 10 Dec 2014help me friends which one is better htc desire 816 or htc desire... moreBro desire 816 is better than the other 2 sets...
I m using it for last 2 months.....
And my experience with htc is awesome...
Go for htc desire 816

• htc user

just using about 3month,my phone's battery life start having a problem.drain faster.and need to charge in long period.the worst is, i charge it,but the power just like not flow.

• kithrak

mohd taria, 09 Dec 2014I like this 816 htc no problem 😊 any help pls text is htc 816 is good because i am in a confusion of buying it or grand 2!! help me pls!!!

HTC is best ..but there is problem in videos guys ..For fraction of second video stops ..wht abt u r HTC ??

prits, 10 Dec 2014help me friends which one is better htc desire 816 or htc desire... morehtc desire 816 is the best

• ve

prits, 10 Dec 2014help me friends which one is better htc desire 816 or htc desire... moreDesire 820..if not that,then desire 816

• ve

• Hamilton

Bikrom, 28 Nov 2014I've been using HTC Desire816 for two months there are many prob... moreJust restart your phone and everything will be ok...

• SG

Anybody having a problem with google now in htc 816?
What should i do about it??

• prits

help me friends which one is better htc desire 816 or htc desire 820 Q or sony xperia c3

• prits

• jp12#

Mobile not soo good & not soo bad....

i think desire 816 is better because 820 heats up like crazy during gamin g or heavy multi-tasking.

AJ, 10 Dec 2014htc desire 816 or d 820 which one is better816 is better

• AJ

htc desire 816 or d 820 which one is better

• mohd taria

sb , 07 Dec 2014pls tell is this phone available in single sim I like this 816 htc no problem 😊 any help pls text

• Dev

Handset is awsm ...i like its overal performance. .......bt a minor problm is with its beep sound while tha data netwrk or. Inernet switch off...i hate that sound ...htc plz fix it

• dheeraj

I bought 816 may 2014 it's a very smart handset but I update software 1.61.720.1 and it's drain battery very quickly. Night 11 o'clock battery is 100 percent and morning. 6 o'clock battery is 0 percent and mobile is switched off . Plz help that.. .

• Raj

cnu, 07 Dec 2014Pls give me a suggestion.... Htc desire 816 or moto g 2nd gen o... moreHtc desire 816 is decent and good looking phne. This is the best phone ever