HTC Desire 820G+ dual sim

HTC Desire 820G+ dual sim

• jagdeep kumar

AJ201151, 11 Nov 2017International warranties on any electronic devices are not ... more warranty is 2 year.

• Abeer

I want to updated my phone but there are no update...

• AJ201151

harold, 17 Apr 2017Don't buy it. My phone was dead ,I bought just 5 month be... moreInternational warranties on any electronic devices are not applicable in most of the countries which includes India.

• AJ201151

Anonymous, 01 Oct 2017this phone is 4g or 3g3G

• mohanad

nice phone .. nice skin .. good battery and camera .. I bought it before more than year with out facing any problems

krishna, 02 Jun 2017please mention clearly that this phone is 3g or 4gthis phone is 4g or 3g

how to update this mobile update is not avalible

It has battery problem. It is showing low battery temprature.

AnonD-677909, 17 Jun 2017Hi htc please give us the update, atleast notify if u can. ... moreThis phone will not be updated. I called HTC and they confirmed it.

• Deena

How to update HTC desire 820G+

Hi htc please give us the update, atleast notify if u can.
Give us the up date waiting from past 1 year...

i am waiting for android 5. version....
Please htc company...give me Android 5 version

• Talha

aagrah , 25 Mar 2017What the hell using this phone from past 1.5 year did not g... moreI am also waiting for an update since 2 years ....HTC really didn't cares about the budget devices

krishna, 02 Jun 2017please mention clearly that this phone is 3g or 4g3G

• krishna

please mention clearly that this phone is 3g or 4g

• Kc

Love that phone, 24 May 2017I currently have this having had almost all LGs and HTCs. F... morePlease what are the apps

• Love that phone

I currently have this having had almost all LGs and HTCs. For me it simple works. People bang on about the camera being crap or battery life not good enough. I downloaded from the play store an app that fully opens the cameras features I can shoot in full raw and uncompressed modes using the full 13mps sensor ect. An app that makes the speakers louder without sounds like cats fighting as for the battery well I take it off charge around 7am everyday and its still around 40% by 8pm, So what a phone does for every person is different saying one is bad and another is ok well that's you. I find it to be fast strong great camera battery and light weight. If you don't like make your own.

• Toto

AnonD-632375, 14 Jan 2017I buy this phone and b4 24 hour it's started automatic swit... moreSame pinch...!!Since this phone is a gift from Dubai there's nothing much I can do...feels miserable ...!!!

• Armma3

Camera setting allways go back on default after you turn it off. I dont know is this to bad.

• vish

too much problem with this phone