HTC Desire V

HTC Desire V

raj, 11 Sep 2012its execllant by all except battery life low and needs improvement.No Arabic language

• mangari

• raj

kinsoO!, 11 Sep 2012Pls,pays I want to buy desire v htc bcos of the two sim ,advice ... moreits execllant by all except battery life low and needs improvement.

• kinsoO!

rimmi, 07 Jun 2012great phone, price shud also be competitive :)Pls,pays I want to buy desire v htc bcos of the two sim ,advice me if th phone is ok?

• jrx

Anonymous, 03 Sep 2012Bough Desire V 3 weeks back. My ringtone volume is on 30%. I c... moreIts The UI sense of the HTC

• fadu

Vinay, 14 Aug 2012My phone shows Internal Memory as only 1GB, not 4GB as specified... more3GB goes to phpne OS unfortunately so 1GB only left for handling the current customer processes

• droidman

I am expected them to recall this model. There is obviously production faults.

its excellent fone i have used galaxy-s1 , galaxy-s2 but this htc desire has changed my opinion i really like this phone its a good one, price doesn't matter.

This is super phone i love htc..

• Peter

Mahi, 06 Sep 2012There is no campass in this phone.If there is no compass in this phone, I WANT A REFUND. Because HTC marketed it to the public that it comes with compass function.

Misleading consumer.

Unless you tell me HTC sell different specs in different country of the same phone.

• Budiman

I bought a clone/recon set from an authorized distributor. Imagine that. I just realized the IMEI and S/N on the handset is different from the IMEI and S/N on the software.

I complain to HTC and they said they need time to sort out with the Technical Department. Want has it to do with Technical Department.

I came to a conclusion that HTC is still a wannabe in the industry, as compared to seasoned companies like Samsung. It is still a second-liner.

Anonymous, 03 Sep 2012Bough Desire V 3 weeks back. My ringtone volume is on 30%. I c... morethats why it automatically change volumes bec. of the htc sense.. thats the use of that software

• shaz

when i am on call from one sim,the other party calling me on second sim got message that my sim is switched off(that shouldn't be the case with dual sim),while phone i was using before showed me call from second sim during my ongoing call...thats real dual sim but this htcl desire dual is not having this function???

• Mahi

Anonymous, 03 Sep 2012Bough Desire V 3 weeks back. My ringtone volume is on 30%. I c... moreChange it in personalize it will work.

• Mahi

Alex, 04 Sep 2012i need a android phone with compass and thought of buying one. ... moreThere is no campass in this phone.

• adnan

Does anyone tells how to activate urdu language in htc. I cant read urdu sms in htc phone sets. please help

• Mohammed Rafii

Hai
How can I record my call HTC desire v.I tried somany apps DRM google play...but not working properly..help me pls.....

• bentonchan

Sutanto, 04 Sep 2012I bought a set last week and just realized it does not come with... moreYou may download a compass app.

• nikhil

nice phone

• abhay

Alex, 04 Sep 2012i need a android phone with compass and thought of buying one. ... moreNo compass in this phone.neither it works here