HTC Desire VC

HTC Desire VC

Anonymous, 11 Oct 2016Hi. I can't open Internet from gsm sim anyone please help me. I... moreHi mine only sim 2 is working, what might be the problem

Hi. I can't open Internet from gsm sim anyone please help me. I suffer trom 2yrs

• kain

no internet connection

• Muthu

Good Mobile, But GSM Sim lot of the Times Signal Error Message Coming.How to solved?
My Mail ID, muthusamys69@gmail.com.

• Satish kumar

Himanshu, 23 Nov 2014did u get d display now? I m having d same problem and cant find... moreI have to HTC desire vc sensors is not working in night

• Sanmitrbhatkar.

I have htc desire vc and i want to convert my cdma sim to gsm sim..but m not getting how to convert it

I want updated version too..do anyone know about it??

Reply me on Sanmitrbhatkar@live.com

• Muna

Signal problem reliance cdma sim not working.charing not stable

• deva

HTC Desire V network no singnal setting problem

• bob

Wonderful phone. Awesome. Useing Reliance CDMA postpaid connection. Getting EVDO Dat peed upto 1.8 mbs. Simply too good.

• jason

its a awesome phone, i m using this for 6 months and this is going good and i would suggest u all for buying.

• choudhri

i canot open inter net in my htc disire vc t328d. how to open and use internet in my phone
and data connection faield problum in phone

• jai

i can,t on my mobile internet by gsm sim in slot2 with out slot1,is there any solution for that.plzzz help me

• sarkaar.....

Hay frnds actually I m gonna 2 buy HTC desire vc. Bt I read all of urs comments ...
Thank u vry mch to All of u who saved my money which is goining 2 b dustbin thanks once again....
Luv u htc

• DINESH

my phone not receiving the incoming call , showing busy when data connection is working

• panther9914

Shortcomings/deceive of this phone:
-GSM 3G is not supported
-No Front Camera
-Most of users getting hang problem in their first year of purchase.A slow phone
- No Marathi Hindi Font
-Forceful Applications like zing key which we cant delete and we get force update frequently .
- they are saying on box that internal memory , Rom is 4 gb....but actually it is 1 gb
-its a single core phone

• PRASANNA

hi this is prasanna , currenty i am using reliance cdma servic. from last one year i am suffring from hearing loss. as per report its 100 % . so dr has adviced me to use hearing aid of high strengh (mfg by star key ). i need a smart phone for cdma/gsm duelsim or cdma single sim) .while going through techenical specification . i have question does this model is with hearing aid compatability" please reply on my email too . prm331@rediffmail.com. if not what do you recomand .

• sam

how i can use 3g network on my device for gsm service

• Mohit Kashyap

Need htc desire vc Asian official firmware

• Raviji

vPa, 12 Jan 2015This phone was working well in the beginning but only after 3 ... moreYes, it happened even with my mobile too. They suggest changing the display. This phone is never damaged. there is not even a scratch there. to replace the display they are asking Rs. 2500. Should I go for the new or the same old one replaced?

sachin, 15 Nov 2014one of the worst phone i ever saw, cdma & gsm both slots hav... moreIs this phone worth buying .