HTC Desire VC

HTC Desire VC

• loc

muzzu, 13 Jan 2013memory is the worst part of this phone,u cannot move the apps to... moreMmm.. Yes you can. I moved ALL my apps to my 16GB Class 10 SanDisk microSDHC. What microSD card do you have?

• Amol

prabhu, 15 Jan 2013Dear All, Recently I have bought HTC Desire vc handset, works... moreFirst u call to Airtel CC, but i read that ur using Reliance CDMA connection in ur HTC desier VC so why ur not using Reliance Net. Its very Good compare to Airtel By speed and cost
recharge 98rs u get 6 month internet per month 1GB+200 sms free

• prabhu

Dear All,

Recently I have bought HTC Desire vc handset, works good I have query that I use gsm airtel & reliance cdma connection. cdma is for calling & using gsm for data I have activate airtel 2G data pack of rs 149, but problem is when I put my data on it shows me a 'G' logo near single tower instead showing it should show me 2G connection can any body help me what could be a problem is it setting issues or handset or data plan or need to speak HTC CC or airtel CC.
Waiting for anybody's reply. Thanks.

• div

V also Dual sim but both gsm and vc gsm or cdmag

• prakash

Anonymous, 13 Jan 2013Does anybody know please if there are some difference between D... moreDesire v is for GSM and vc is for CDMA

• muzzu

memory is the worst part of this phone,u cannot move the apps to SD card!!!!!

Does anybody know please if there are some difference between Desire VC and Desire V ?

• Aj

I Can't use any compass application in this handset

• dhi

i get this phone, but it says memory full when the memory still free some places..

• kokomg12314

how can I root it,does someone know,tell me please?

• vim

now,.. i m in saudi arebia.....i want this mobile where do i get this mobile?

• sam

Sithu, 09 Jan 2013Hi to all,I buy this phone n put the GSM sim n i made some call... moreHi sithu no any problem
I have allready use the ph be4 4 months

• Sithu

Hi to all,I buy this phone n put the GSM sim n i made some calls. After that I charged the phone. Now it has shown network error. I use this sim with other mobile, it is ok. What is the problem and what should I do???

• Most_Holy

Hello everybody.
I saw internal storage 4G include on the box information.But I m not see inside. How and what happened. How to do that

htc desire vs horrible phone, get stuck everwhere,, phone book does not open,, call does not get dial instantly,, totally hanging phone,,

i purchased a month back,so much stuck with this phone,,

really feeling like throwing it in gutter,

if htc people reading it call me on 9229834170 ,, i will let u how horrible ur device is

• Kewlani

Can you plese advise me if we can upgrade the Android 4.0 ICS to Jelly bean for HTC desire VC, if yes how it could be done.

AnonD-96792, 04 Jan 2013can i get 3g facility in GSM sim, anybody knows? plz tell meno,3g LIKE speed is available in cdma,gsm works with 2g

can i get 3g facility in GSM sim, anybody knows? plz tell me

Jags, 16 Dec 2012Same here... my Desire VC's display went dead last week.. now ha... morewhat's your phones's status Jags

• ujjwal

yes i also have same mobile and i was also facing same problem for cdma nt connect for this you have to do some setting

settings>mobile network>cdma>menu >new APN