HTC Desire VC

HTC Desire VC

• Nilesh

I have been using HTC Desire VC since Nov-2012. I got the display of this handset replaced once, earpiece replaced twice and twice I had software issues. Besides that this handset is very slow. HTC should have some scheme to buyback this handset....Pathetic.

• ms

pathetic display problems. and a slow phone

Anonymous, 09 Sep 2013pathetic display problems. and a slow phone. i purchased this ph... moreDisplay problem faced by me and some of my colleagues who also own tihe model. HTC should allow upgrade with good buyback price for Customer satisfaction.

pathetic display problems. and a slow phone. i purchased this phone last november and already had display issues twice. both the times i gave it to HTC service centre and since it was within warranty period, they replaced the display. but its a pain. i felt during the time of purchase only HTC should have suggested to buy and keep one more backup phone !!

• Abhi

remo rph, 01 Aug 2013can i use gsm sim in cdma slot in hts disere vc???plese tell me ... moreNo. In mobile technology, CDMA slot is meant for CDMA SIM and GSM slot is for GSM SIM. In no way, you can connect vice versa. Period.

• hh

it's not good. It have lcd display problem. Don't buy this phone.

Have any body experiences with black screen in HTC DESIRE VC. I've bought it 5 months ago. Recently I'm facing the screen go out to access or black when I pressing power button. I don't have warranty in my country and now very frustrated what to do? Please advise someone can help me on this issue.

• Meds

Anonymous, 05 Aug 2013how to back up contacts....and put them on pc You can sync your contacts with google or can use HTC software to sync with PC to store your contacts

• pavan

Anonymous, 05 Aug 2013how to back up contacts....and put them on pc how to deactivate talkset on htc desire vc

how to back up contacts....and put them on pc

can somebody give reliance cdma APN settings which work

• remo rph

can i use gsm sim in cdma slot in hts disere vc???plese tell me the answer....thnkU..

• abhi

Rajan, 13 Jul 2013Very slow, I have to tap on the number and after a minute it wil... moreAbsolutly, u r correct bro,

• Nafis

since this afternoon, keyboard of my phone is not working. i can dial but cant type anything. any suggestion?

AnonD-105951, 25 Jul 2013Req. Dual Sim Dual Standby - CDMA+GSM. But better specs than HTC... moreu can go for lenovo a600e. android 4 dual core, dual sim cdma + gsm, edge with gsm sim, 2500 m amp battery, 5 mp camera.

Req. Dual Sim Dual Standby - CDMA+GSM. But better specs than HTC Desire VC.

• audi

this handset is actually good. It just only gets hot rapidly when we are using internet.

• s

it is very good in data speed

• Rajan

Very slow, I have to tap on the number and after a minute it will dial. If I try to play with the phone for 5 minutes, it will heat up and am scared to keep it in my pocket, feel it may explode or something.