HTC Desire Z

HTC Desire Z

• blackprincefds

now if this had a 4+ inch screen and no htc sense it would be ..... It seems like these companies love playing games. Making a phone with great battery life, a super amoled screen, front facing cam, the best processor out, a 8+mp camera with flash and hd video recording with a full qwerty keyboard is too much to ask?

• mike

I am looking forward to this mobile.....im seriously considering it when it come out.....but which network ?

• Mukesh jain i

i give 40 out of 100 rating2 stars ..

• rickrules2225

hTc rock again..

does anyone know whether the screen will auto-rotate into landscape when we hold it horizontally without sliding out the keyboard?

• gavin

hallo, is it real that the desire z has a secondary camera?

Anonymous, 08 Sep 2010THE HTC VISION is the European version... The T-Mobile HTC ... moreno your not, u okay, just wait for the HTC conference tmw

THE HTC VISION is the European version... The T-Mobile HTC G2 or G1 Blaze is the American version... These spec are correct, but they are the spec for this phone in Europe or other countries.

• bizkut

it comes with dual-mode GSM/CDMA

• Eddie Android

Anonymous, 31 Aug 2010Check the specs. 1700/2100 MHz is required for T-Mobile 3G... moreWrong! this coming to tmobile USA as the G2 with new Qualcom chip

Check the specs.
1700/2100 MHz is required for T-Mobile 3G service. This phone must be for AT&T.

• cihan cansever

wrong info people,

• Iphone hata

Anonymous, 21 Aug 2010This is not the actual information about this phone. This p... moreNice, how bout 16M Colors!? lets get it goin HTC

ja3mik3, 05 Jul 2010this will be a Tmo Usa phone mark my wordsyou were right lol if it does have dual core processor, this could be interesting, but it would really need a much better battery than 1400, especially with the qwerty keyboard rinsing battery, if this g2 turns out like the original g1 it will be a huge shame, the g1 is one of my favourite phones but that battery is naff.

This is not the actual information about this phone. This phone actually has a 800MHz processor, but rumor of a dual-core 800MHz, It is also running Android 2.2 Stock 2.2 not Sense UI. The battery of this is also wrong, It was said to have a 1400, or 1340 mAh battery. Also it's 1700/2100 3G+ for T-Mobile.

• Claudia

I don't like the look of this phone its ugly but maybe the final pictures will be different, to be honest I really am not a fan of slide out keyboards. The battery power is is rubbish on this phone I have a desire that has more power in its battery and I can't get through Abraham without charging it. I think its the worst thing about android phones and Htc. I don't know what it is about Android phone makers but they just seem to be making these big phones which are crap to carry around and the batteries. Always seem to be under powered. I am waiting for Htc to make an affordable high class handset. It appears that they only realise nice phones in Februarym

• Jeffroid

1200mAh for battery? serious? Smartphones these days have at least 1390mAh and it ain't enough already.. not to mention android phones do need better battery life compared to most of it's competitors.

phoneaddict, 13 Jul 2010HTC, You are downgrading your product on HTC VISION 4-Row ... moreWho are you to say its a downgrade? Maybe some people like 4 row keyboards,I know I do. I personally hate the touch pro 2 keyboard, its ridiculously huge and in fact not only are the keys huge but its spread out is way too far apart , half the time when I type I miss hitting a key. Maybe they made this keyboard 4 row to preserve space for better stuff. But honestly , I like the way this looks atm.

• phoneaddict

HTC,
You are downgrading your product on HTC VISION 4-Row keypad. Should use your 5 row keypad for your HTC Vision just like HTD TOUCH PRO, then most people will like it. Look at the key row on top, it will be just like typing on a Nokia N900 which is not comfortable. Our thumb will hit too near to the top slider of Vision.