HTC Droid Incredible

HTC Droid Incredible

• taran

i have this phone ,my friend send it from usa ,i just can't use it in india ,can u tell me how to use this cdma phone in india

• imranlawa

jerus, 08 Jun 2013hi! i'm from philippines.. my mom gave me this phone from j... morei allso face this problem and i try evrything i got in googleserch but any thing dint work,when i was trying i dial ##778 and then added *228 into emergensi directory and save it when phone restart after language opinion the number *228 Come with emergency diel i dial it and then one signell apear for a seconds i dial agan when call drops my my mobile was activeted

• imranlawa

bj, 07 Jul 20131. Select emergency call and dial ##778. 2. Select edit an... morethnmx

jpp, 03 Dec 2010They have HTC Desire for GSM edition of this phone. I have ... morehello, pls am frm Nigeria, and i got this htc droid incredible nd i cannot access it...pls how can i do it

• bj

jerus, 08 Jun 2013hi! i'm from philippines.. my mom gave me this phone from j... more1. Select emergency call and dial ##778.
2. Select edit and enter service password 000000.
3. Select NAM Settings.
4. Change Mobile Directory number to 0000000000 (Ten
digits).
5. Change MIN1 to 0000000 (Seven digits).
6. Change Mobile Country Code to 000 (Three digits).
7. As you back out "Commit the Change".
8. The phone will auto reboot in 10 seconds.

jerus, 08 Jun 2013hi! i'm from philippines.. my mom gave me this phone from j... more@jerus - The HTC Droid Incredible is a CDMA phone.

From the header at the top of the specifications page:

"This is not a GSM device, it will not work on any GSM network worldwide."

If you are using it in the Philippines, you would need a GSM phone that's "unlocked" from the original network of that phone. In the U.S., the two big cellular companies that uses GSM are AT&T and T-Mobile. Verizon, Sprint and most others uses CDMA. This phone is only dual band. Your best bet for it to even work in the Philippines would be to have a tri or quad band phone. Right now your only real options are to take it to a cellphone dealer and see if they can flash it to a postpaid phone plan for you--whether it be with Smart, Globe or Sun.

• jerus

hi! i'm from philippines.. my mom gave me this phone from jersey, but i'm able to use it here... is says "unable to activate your phone. you may need to find an area with better coverage ( near window or outside). i also did the emergency dial ##778 but i cant change the MOBILE DIRECTORY NUMBER (MDN) i can't edit it... is it posible to fix it ways of reprogramming? please help....

• Rhayo

Hi, I got dis HTC Incredible (ADR6300) CDMA sent 2 me by my brother in the US, since I got it, av not been able to use it in Nigeria 'cos we run only GSM, the few that run CDMA said they are not given d right to overwrite any gadget branded by VERIZON network. One more thing, the WI-FI would av been of great help in dis situation but despite d fact dat I got d settings right, it still doesn't browse weneva is connected to WIRELESS NETWORK, can somebody help out?

• philippines

does this phone can receive signal even in a low lying area?

• ote

does this phone work even with out sim card slot. how will it works? please reply. tnx. =)

• TEDOWG

slipz, 01 May 2012i need some help wen i turn on the phone it jus keeps resta... moreYou are in a boot loop there a few fixes first if you have clockwork mod just factory reset it and clear cache and delvec cache. If that doesn't work download a different ROM and flash that through recovery that should work for you make sure it is for your exact phone otherwise you will bootlloop again. Hopw this helps!

• Niceguy

does this phone uses a mini sim card

Can the hotspot feature be activated on the phone without going through Verizon and having to pay? It says it has been blocked when I try to use the foxfi app.

• datdube

this phone rocks

• matt

anyone know how to reinstall the status bar on this phone?

• Mike

Ronoc, 04 Oct 2012This was a great purchase two years ago. I cannot imagine a... moreDid your battery life improve now that you're using Jelly Bean?
Thanks,
Mike

• henochx

this is one of the best phones ever made. the materials are so good. two years on and it still looks like ne few. the only down side of it is the fm reception which is very sentive. i rate it 90 its a good phone.

• Ronoc

This was a great purchase two years ago. I cannot imagine another phone upgrading so well. I have rooted and am now running Jelly Bean on it daily.

Does this phone have a sim card slot?