HTC EVO 3D CDMA

HTC EVO 3D CDMA

• Kiran

AnonD-260488, 04 May 2014hello i was use this great phone for couple years but since... moreYa i got the same problem it get touch it self

hello i was use this great phone for couple years but since 2013 end i got or most of the user of this phone in my country got the same problem on the screen.but im sure that the phone it self still alive because it still respons every i touch the screen or touchin menu button

• ganadeem2001

Any one if they are seeking cdma sim phones then check the Motorola DROID series.

• bishwa

I want good quality cdma set. Pls help me

Anyone here can help me in activating this phone on Tata Maharashtra-Goa circle. I'm staying in Goa

ayesha123, 01 Dec 2013How to update it? How to s-off? I want to s-off plz helpYou'll want to Unlock the phone through HTC's dev website first. They will give you instructions.
Then you'll use Junobear with the wire trick or revolution to get s-off status. After that you'll install your new bootloader, then a custom rom. If you're phone isn't activated yet you'll want to install a rooted original rom to use the manufacturer's activation software. Then you can reflash a different rom like CyanogenMod 11.0 - VILLUMINATI.

• ayesha123

How to update it? How to s-off?
I want to s-off plz help

• ganesh pawar

ravi, 21 Sep 2013i want buy this phone i want cdma mobile

• ravi

i want buy this phone

• Vivek S

AnonD-54505, 27 Sep 2012Dear users.. I'm from India.. purchased this cdma phone alm... moreflash it again it will work it is software issue only

• Vivek S

In phone settings >about phone ,u can see MEID no give no to reliance outlet they will activate it

• Saurabh

armaan, 13 Apr 2013I got one from China. Same sprint. Rooted.unlocked with a s... moreHi can you please tell us what reliance data plan you are using as i have reliance on my evo 3d cdma too but internet speed is slow.... Nevers connects to high speed evdo but only slow 1x gprs speed.

• Pandy

AnonD-133346, 07 Apr 2013Hey Plz Help Me I am Also Purchase These Mobile Bt I dont ... moreDial *228 If it is asking for 9 digit pin number then it will be working with Reliance Comm.

• armaan

AnonD-119671, 03 Mar 2013I'm having a HTC EVO 3D Sprint . I Got it from US . I Want ... moreI got one from China. Same sprint. Rooted.unlocked with a sim slot. I used a EVO 4g earlier. Data didn't work on it but amazing phone it was. Now on the 3d I got the guy to get data to work. Using a reliance omh sim. Works fine. Even data is as fast as 3g. Very fast.

AnonD-19889, 29 Aug 2011a good phone indeed, if anyone needs it in India, fully pro... moreHey Plz Help Me I am Also Purchase These Mobile Bt I dont no How To activate reliance/ tata docomo cdma sim in these mbile

• simbhenx

finally... i have this monster! :D

• King

AnonD-119671, 03 Mar 2013I'm having a HTC EVO 3D Sprint . I Got it from US . I Want ... morea sprint evo 3d is CDMA, does not have a Sim Card slot so you cannot use it on a GSM network at all. Probably if its unlocked it may work on another CDMA network there cant be sure still.

• AnonD-119671

I'm having a HTC EVO 3D Sprint . I Got it from US . I Want To know is there any sim slot in there? because i haven't seen that one. I'm living in India! Please tell that where could i found it . will be very thankful to everyone .
Please,
Help Me :)
VICKY ..

• xman

x man, 18 Feb 2013i just got this phone today from virgin mobile,the aspects ... morethank you guys. now at least i know that it can be installed. one more question. is this phone upgradable to jelly bean? peace to all. bye

x man, 18 Feb 2013i just got this phone today from virgin mobile,the aspects ... moreHey, my Wife has this phone and there was no radio app installed on hers either.

I googled something like "evo v fm radio app" and clicked the first link (androidforums).

You just need the app to enable it and it uses your headphones as an antenna.

Hope this helps.