HTC EVO 3D CDMA

HTC EVO 3D CDMA

• Zoz

x man, 18 Feb 2013i just got this phone today from virgin mobile,the aspects ... moreMine has one.

• x man

i just got this phone today from virgin mobile,the aspects here in gsm arena for this phone says that there is an fm radio with rds. i went through the app's and i don't see an fm radio app. can somebody help me with this? i will be very disapointed if it doesn't have 1 i might have to return it this is my first android phone. thank you.

• emsn

I have it the new ego 3disway better

• Emm

Can this be converted to work on a gsm network?

AnonD-54505, 27 Sep 2012Dear users.. I'm from India.. purchased this cdma phone alm... moreI also have the same phone - virgin mobile CDMA. Every time I start my phone; an application is launched which tries to register the device & does 5 attempts. If I force close that application by going in task manager or otherwise cancel it; I get those errors. Try restarting the phone & let the application complete the attempts 5 times & see. Wish you good luck...

AnonD-54505, 27 Sep 2012Dear users.. I'm from India.. purchased this cdma phone alm... moreWhat do you mean by "Open market". Do you mean without bill. Then you are screwed. if you have a bill and its only 1 month old you claim manufacturers warranty.

• adityavmmc

rlewis059, 05 Dec 2012Try doing a factory reset on the phone, I just went through... moredid factory reset.. network issue still persisted.. visited to a local mobile repairing centre, there he tried his level best, even put TATA/RIM software, but failed at the end.. now he asked to get its motherboard changed, costing more than Rs 5000.. sad 'n even more frustated..

• rlewis059

AnonD-54505, 27 Sep 2012Dear users.. I'm from India.. purchased this cdma phone alm... moreTry doing a factory reset on the phone, I just went through the exact same issues

• gusti

This is a great smartphone. I used in Indonesia with telkom FLEXI, one of cdma operator in Indonesia.

• secret one

I have this phone and it's really very fast but the sound not so strong,about the 3d pic the two cameras combined the photo to make it some 3d , the battery acceptable. I GIVE THIS PHONE 8/10.

Dear users.. I'm from India.. purchased this cdma phone almost 1 month back from open market and got number from reliance.. worked absolutely fine for 15 days, since then its displaying NO CONNECTION, over network signal.. and IMMEDIATE SIGNAL LOSS, while attempting to make a call.. contacted seller, he told , he never had such complains in the past.. contacted reliance webworld, they told that connection is ok from their end.. please guide me bro, what should I do ahead.? Is it a hardware issue or software problem.???? As my phone is currently used as 5mp camera and mp3 player only.. I'm frustrated....

• Alex

ronnie, 17 Sep 2012is there problem of internet and browsering. because there ... moreForgot to mention, specs of Evo 3D and Evo 3D CDMA are all the same, but difference is that CDMA version doesn't have SIM card slot, because of different technology of CDMA network (USA) and GSM network (rest of world).

• Alex

ronnie, 17 Sep 2012is there problem of internet and browsering. because there ... moreYou probably live out of US, so you should buy Evo 3D, which have EDGE and GPRS, and not Evo 3D CDMA. CDMA version works only in US and they don't use GPRS and EDGE as we do in rest of world :)
This one you should buy:

• ronnie

is there problem of internet and browsering. because there is no GPRS and EDGE awalable. plz give information about this i m going to buy

Anonymous, 09 Aug 2012I have this phone. It is a very good phonewill this work on Reliance cdma

• Joong

htc evo 3d cdma, can have skype?

I have this phone. It is a very good phone

• bebek

Herbard, 13 Feb 2012Why CDMA and GSM have big different I want 4Gb but this is ... morei have this phone. the storage also about 1gb.. i think there is no diferent.

Ali, 15 Jan 2012HTC EVO 3D is the best phone..Thanks HTC TeamDo you sure i play tennis with it

• xisndjsnndjsjwjsjs

TheiPhoneKiller, 23 Mar 2011This phone is awsome,why dont they do a gsm version :(It is not an 3d camera it s just an immitation it isn t a beautifull phone.i like sgs 2 more