HTC EVO 3D CDMA

HTC EVO 3D CDMA

• v I n

OverKill specs!... best phone ever! HTC rocks!.. \m/

• ali

sprint is americas first 4G network.

• Vylle

Does this mean the phone has CDMA AND GSM???

• tboy

Perfect features, full of fun, probably 1st of it's kind.... 0 score for the design it looks more like a fake phone "china phone" still needs sum touch of perfection just like iPhone's

• FantasyTOUCH

WOW....it's a great phone .. but still iPhone 4 is the best phone ever :)

• divljavatra

gonna buy this phone for sure... spec like I made them myself

AnonD-4466, 23 Mar 2011Yeah but it is surely better than se internal storage.WTF 3... moreYes you are right, I can't disagree with you! SE has this stupid thinking... :P I like their products, but I hate the small internal storage!

AnonD-4466, 23 Mar 2011Yeah but it is surely better than se internal storage.WTF 3... morethe internal storage is 1 GB look at HTC official web page.
Such a great smartphone!

• Subways81

Vodacom South Africa GSM 900 and HSDPA 2100 WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT bring me this pocket filling piece of awesomeness

• pit

Halfasleep, 23 Mar 2011The HTC EVO 3D or the LG Optimus 3D ? That will be my dilemmaI don't think you're on dilemma just look closely to the HTC spec there is no doubt he is the leader but you never know what tomorrow comes tech rules....

• deking

better than samsung galaxy 2 and motrola 3D.
1.2 dual core and 1 GB RAM with ginger bread plus 3D.
Awsome mobile.

• V

AnonD-4466, 23 Mar 2011Yeah but it is surely better than se internal storage.WTF 3... moreI'm not sure, but I think that 1Gb/4 is 1024mb/4=256mb which is less than 320mb. Anyway, why do you need the internal memory when you can install the apps on the card since android 2.2?

Mobilemaster, 23 Mar 2011They are very good, but sadly this phone is for Sprint only... moreYeah but it is surely better than se internal storage.WTF 320 mb internal in arc.

• vishesh

looks like a gud phn frm a smart manufacturer

battery 'looks' really good. should last for at least a day. The HD video recording looks great too! So when does the Europeon version of this become available?.... i hope its not too long to arrive1

• gun

cool and must be very-very expensive..

AnonD-2183, 23 Mar 2011nice mobile phone guys what is mean by sprint? I believe sprint is one of the network operators in america, just like say vodafone.

nice mobile phone guys what is mean by sprint?

Mobilemaster, 23 Mar 2011They are very good, but sadly this phone is for Sprint only... moreThey all have small internal memory may be as part of their marketing policy. If they provide more memory, people will not need to replace thier hand set every now and then as they won't be short of int mem.

I am using HTC desire, and now I could not install any apps which has to stay on phone memory.

AnonD-4458, 23 Mar 2011wwoooowww now HTC is the king of all mobile this is my voteThey are very good, but sadly this phone is for Sprint only! :( By the way I don't understand why all the HTC phones has a small internal storage...