HTC Evo 4G

HTC Evo 4G

• Shaikh

Nadeem, which cdma service are you using in Pakistan?

• Nadeem

There are 3 different companies providing cdma facility in Pakistan ie. Ptcl v-wireless, telecard, GO cdma and one more which can't remember.

• umair

how is it possible to use a CDMA phone here in Pakistan ?

• Nadeem

I have unlocked this phone and I am able to use it here in Pakistan. Very nice phone and amazing fast internet.

• has

now its available in GSM model

• madhavi

What is the frequency range of wimax

• alduais

sensenwashington, 17 Mar 2012you had it unlocked?I am meaning to buy 1 but the seller said th... morework on cdma means no sim card so it works if there a network co. operate cdma system in the city you live in.

• sensenwashington

AnonD-44006, 27 Feb 2012Yup! Its working on the Philippines.. I'm actually using it righ... moreyou had it unlocked?I am meaning to buy 1 but the seller said that its locked to sprint and its cdma and not Gsm so i cannot insert my globe sim.please help me on this

no som slot..how will i bale to use this as prepaid?

• Sachin

European, 18 Feb 2012can anybody tell me it is work this phone in europe? thank you!Yes....i,m also using in U.k its can be work.......

• varun

Anonymous, 23 Feb 2012Yes this phone works in India. I am using it in reliance networ... moredoes this phone work on indian carriers??

internet Monster hahahahaha

AnonD-44006, 27 Feb 2012Yup! Its working on the Philippines.. I'm actually using it righ... moreis this open line to all networks in the philippines? are you prepaid user or line? thanks.

what is the difference betwwn evo and thunderbolt?

Is this phone works in Sri Lanka ?

Is this phone works in Sri Lanka ?

• Ricardo Araujo

Well, our friend said it's working in India, so I guess that answers my question, I just got the htc evo 4g ''unlocked'' and I was wondering if it will work in Brasil or if i will have trouble... help

Quel, 24 Jan 2012Can this EVO 4G be use in the Philippines with other networks? ... moreYup! Its working on the Philippines.. I'm actually using it right now.. :)

• adamsehsan

it's work in malaysia?.. my cntry hve 2g,3g n 4g.. but i dnt know this phone work in my cntry or not..bcoz i wn buy this phone. At ebay.uk market..

Anonymous, 27 Jan 2012does this mobile work in india with reliance network? Yes this phone works in India. I am using it in reliance network and so wonderful experience of this super smart phone.