HTC Evo 4G

HTC Evo 4G

• Venki

Gurjot, 03 Feb 2012My brother is in america and bought this phone and now he wanna ... moreThis will not work in India. This mobile supports only CDMA carriers and not GSM. Also in India 3G frequency is 2100 MHZ which is not supported by this mibile.

• Jarot

Gurjot, 03 Feb 2012My brother is in america and bought this phone and now he wanna ... moreMy friend brought this hp to Indonesia and work with locl network/smart.. Maybe it'l work in India too.

• Gurjot

Anonymous, 27 Jan 2012does this mobile work in india with reliance network? My brother is in america and bought this phone and now he wanna send this mobile to me i.e. In india. And i wanna know that would this phone be working in india? Please reply me.

• HTCFanBoy

Fantastic smartphone, is powerful as it is as good looking, plastic and materials quality is exceptional, everything runs and open freaking fast with this phone, touchscreen is so fucking accurate, all of the apps I had tested on this phone work pretty good, and games like DeadSpace, Modern Combat 2, 9mm, Nova 1, Nova 2, NFS HotPursuit, NFS Shift, Asphalt 6 work brilliant and with very fluid graphics, no lagging at all with games.

And the HTC Sense looks so fucking awesome, I must said that I'm impressed with this phone, everything about it is just great, materials, design, performance, its practical.

Probably the only problem with this phone is the battery life, it doesn't last, but I will ask now, who cares? I don't, almost every smartphone has this issue with the battery life and for a phone that has been capable of replacing my laptop, because I don't use my laptop anymore since I got this phone, so I can forgive the battery life issue at all, all smartphones have this issue.

If I were asked to vote for this phone I'll give it a 9.5, Excellent Smartphone!

does this mobile work in india with reliance network?

Does this mobile works in mauritius ????

• darkwarrior

very good phone working in india with other networks but only problem is that it has 512mb ROM* not 1GB

• Quel

Can this EVO 4G be use in the Philippines with other networks? thanks!...

• Gila

Anonymous, 21 Sep 2011I've had this phone since release date. I have never gotten a f... moreYou must download an app killer and watch what is running from time to time. I keep off my wi-fi bluetooth and everything else until I need it and I now get good battery life. You can also get an extended battery that allows you days or weeks.

This is a veary good phone.

i living in england.and i like this phone.how can i buy this phone?

Megusta

• Maynard

This one do not have internal memory like iPhone, the same for almost the rest of HTC. Is the only default a see.

Mike, 07 Dec 2011I have an EVO 4G. It is unlockable, no worries. In China, I had ... moreI live in Jamaica,is there a way to program it because eveywhere i go people are giving me the run around

• Mike

I have an EVO 4G. It is unlockable, no worries. In China, I had my number programmed into it by the shop who sold it to me. There is no spot for a sim card. However, that gives you the option of having a second phone with the same number. Put the EVO in airplane mode, and turn on your other phone!

Leo, 14 Nov 2011It's possible to unlock it so i can use any sim?no, this one does not use a sim card, it's cdma.

• Leo

It's possible to unlock it so i can use any sim?

• joe napito

BestInTheWorld96, 20 Oct 2011It will. if your country has any CDMA or EVDO Rev. A Carrier.yep,i agree.

the htc evo 4g is a sweet phone, i would take it over a new iphone any day, party because of its 4g capability. check out my articles on the HTC EVO 4 @ http://htcevo4.net

• BestInTheWorld96

beryour, 19 Oct 2011Can the EVO 4G be used in africa and with other networks?It will. if your country has any CDMA or EVDO Rev. A Carrier.