HTC Evo 4G

HTC Evo 4G

• darren vandort

Anonymous, 10 Aug 2014There is no place to put your Sim card. It is CDMA, they don't t... moreWhy? Can we remove the cover which is inside the phone(not the screen area the back area for repairing)

• geobis

please am not able to use my thc sprint in Ghana please is there any help for me to use my phone

• Bruno

using sim card on HTC evo 4g ??

• SUDDU

simply best phone

Subham kewat, 03 May 2015How can i insert sim card in htc evo 4g but the sim card is airtelAs far as I know (at least in the States) the original HTC Evo 4G is CDMA. There is no sim card.

• Rain

How can I insert Sim card and SD card? Please !

• Subham kewat

How can i insert sim card in htc evo 4g but the sim card is airtel

• Javas

The 1st 4G landline phone,the best in its class ever build

• MANOJ

How can I get internet connection through internet?

• antro

love the phone but please tell me why it keeps rebooting its self o n a dayly basis?

• anil

hanzallah, 13 Dec 2014I have 1 Htc evo 4g. The slot behind the battery is for sd card ... moredear brother
can u tell more about this phone
can it work on reliance, tata networks
will interenet connection works on mobile network
is this upgradable to android kitkat

• chaulagain

sam, 08 Aug 2013hey can I use this phone in Kathmandu (Nepal).with Nepali CDMA c... morewhere we put nepali sim

Htc evo 4g upgrade this next year
i like that it
Spec mobile phone

• hanzallah

bandu, 29 Oct 2014hi please dont purchase this phone any how,it does not work,in c... moreI have 1 Htc evo 4g. The slot behind the battery is for sd card not the sim. Please dont insert sim in it or the phone will never work.

No sim

Ben cypher, 01 Nov 2014my daddy send me htc sprint 4G from USA to me in Ghana west Afri... moreyours, like mine is an old sprint phone. these phones dont have sim cards. they are gsm.

• Ben cypher

my daddy send me htc sprint 4G from USA to me in Ghana west Africa but cannot find any slot to place ma sim card.it has only microSD slot,so were should place ma sim.thank you.

• bandu

hi please dont purchase this phone any how,it does not work,in cdma relience india,phone having slot for sim card below the battery,phone was not working after few min,this phone back cover is very poor,after sim inseted you cant able to fit back cover,totaly money waste for purchasing this phone,very very.......bad exprience in my life

seamus, 03 May 2014worst phone ever, total crap. touch screen only works as it shou... moreMaybe you just have a bad phone or you don't know how to use it mine works perfectly

Rossae, 15 Jul 2014Where can I put my SIM card?Where I can put my sim card ?