HTC Evo 4G

HTC Evo 4G

Rossae, 15 Jul 2014Where can I put my SIM card?There is no place to put your Sim card. It is CDMA, they don't take Sim cards only gem.

• Iceberg Ol'lady

can I unlock it to metro pcs ?

Rossae, 15 Jul 2014Where can I put my SIM card?Take the battery out behind it is a sim card slot

• Rossae

Where can I put my SIM card?

• ian

One question does this fone work with mobile data or just wifi

• John Doe

Phone is a very good phone and move very fast. Great phone.

• John Doe

seamus, 03 May 2014worst phone ever, total crap. touch screen only works as it shou... morePhone works great and had no issue. Work better that you state.

• seamus

worst phone ever, total crap. touch screen only works as it should occasionally.

I have htc sprint 4g my sister buy it for me but how can i use it here in PHILIPPINES? PLS answer me as soon as posible

• min naing

dimejium, 28 Feb 2014my HTC EVO 4G is running Android 4.1.2 and the hotspot is not wo... morehtc evo 4g sprint thai sime. dtac can not canattig. it is. no idea

• kitt

lori, 27 Jan 2014can i able to change this into gsm network?it says at the top of the page>> This is not a GSM device, it will not work on any GSM network worldwide

• jeremy

where to put the mini sim?

• dimejium

my HTC EVO 4G is running Android 4.1.2 and the hotspot is not working, please what can I do to fix it?

• lori

can i able to change this into gsm network?

• ali

i have htc x515e normal issue network.singnal issue .plz hepl

• salam

Does phone suport Arabic lounguage??????

• AhsanKhan

Anonymous, 14 Dec 2013Can this phone be used in Tanzania with TTCL service connections... moreYes dear You can use this phone to Every where u live becoz it's also supported CDMA Technology.

AnonD-210723, 29 Nov 2013I want to use this mobile in India with Reliance CDMA network. B... moreYes you can use it with Reliance .. just take the handset to any Reliance WEBWORLD and they will activate it for you.. !

• Bill

Can this phone be used in Tanzania with TTCL CDMA Network service connections?.
It's an unlocked phone bought in USA

Can this phone be used in Tanzania with TTCL service connections?.
It's an unlocked phone bought in USA