HTC Evo 4G LTE

HTC Evo 4G LTE

• Shafique khan

EVO 4G USER, 28 Aug 2013I got my EVO 4g LTE - boost locked, november last year, but I wa... moreMy phon will cdma service

• tomcaporista

I would like to ask, what if we will restore the phone to it's factory defaults. Can I ask just easily install the beats audio back, if not where do I look for the drivers?
Thanks.

MasEnha, 12 Aug 2015I believe its doesn't have SIM/RUIM card slot.it is under the back piece that comes off near the top. It does have an SD card slot.

• MasEnha

matin, 11 Jan 2015it's not support other sim card.only support 4g sim cardI believe its doesn't have SIM/RUIM card slot.

• steve

screen suddenly goes black for no reason most times when any network related operation/switch/modification. is done.

For example, if u put phone in airplane mode/put on or off mobile network/switch between gsm & wcdma, the screen would go black.

don't really kno y it does like that,

apart from that, its a great phone anything. any day

• matin

it's not support other sim card.only support 4g sim card

AnonD-236058, 22 Feb 2014Hi, I'm in Indonesia and use the phone like a charm. I asked ... morei'm from indonesia ... eveery one need injection this phone or another phone which with cdma frequency.. i can inject it with this vendor : smartfren and flexy

Hi, I'm in Indonesia and use the phone like a charm.

I asked someone that pros in injecting CDMA parameters into this phone.
Those parameters can be obtained via CDMA mobile operator.
---------------

• MasEnha

Officially updated to JB4.3 sense 5.0.
No more OTA update due to changes on Disk Partition layout.

Sadly, still no USB audio support :(

v

• MasEnha

Renji Abarai, 24 Aug 2013I have a cousin in the states who's going to send me an Evo here... moreHi, I'm in Indonesia and use the phone like a charm.

I asked someone that pros in injecting CDMA parameters into this phone.
Those parameters can be obtained via CDMA mobile operator.
---------------

Yesterday I trilled to get an update, I assume the update is for JB 4.3 + Sense 5; but I was wrong, just improvement on WiFi stabilization.

Get informed by mbah Google, the update will be arrived before end of year, let's wait.

• Isaiah Daniels

Had Sprint before, never again. First HTC, never again!

• EVO 4G USER

Bono, 28 Aug 2013you can use it but no text and call function, just wifi, just li... moreI got my EVO 4g LTE - boost locked, november last year, but I wasn't able to use it right away. I tried to unlock it myself but to no avail, so I resorted to a third party, whom over rided the system. It worked for me. Although, the phone easily got old slow, I'm still glad I have an android phone to use.

• Bono

Renji Abarai, 24 Aug 2013I have a cousin in the states who's going to send me an Evo here... moreyou can use it but no text and call function, just wifi, just like Itouch.. :) btw, im from the philippines, and I have HTC Evo 4g LTE.

• Renji Abarai

I have a cousin in the states who's going to send me an Evo here in Philippines that'll arrive maybe in a few weeks and i'm just wondering if i can use it here.

• pv2twitch

morganfj, 13 Jun 2013Can this phone be unlocked to use Straight Talk? Does this phon... morefor hotspots you can download an app that does it. I use foxfi (pdanet+) on my rooted zte merit

• rick842

With the exception of WiFi, phone will not work in Canada (Ontario). I've been told it will not work on Europe either.
To bad, considering it has about every other capability.

• MasEnha

morganfj, 13 Jun 2013Can this phone be unlocked to use Straight Talk? Does this phon... moreThis phone do anything what generally hi-end phones can.
This phone is aged, but still the best damn thing on my phones collection expecially on the built and except for no USB audio support.
After put Otterbox on it, the phone became rock solid built as a tank.