HTC First

HTC First

• billy diarra

pls up to now im using htc first but my prblm is dat de screen of mine is broken i dont know where iget it pls how can i get de new htc first pls asist me tanks

Mac bronya, 10 Sep 2015I can't use hotspot WiFi and radio and Bluetooth at first change your HTC First Custom Rom to enable hotspot

djimmy, 20 Sep 2016I just got an HTC fitst unlocked and cannot use the Blueto... moreHTC First for enable hotspot flash custom rom

mohonmizan, 04 Nov 2016my mobile htc fast problem dead plz souldeu r HTC First phone is dead?

deepak, 26 Dec 2016How can use HTC first 4g let phone in jio simat first time unlock your HTC First phone

djimmy, 20 Sep 2016I just got an HTC fitst unlocked and cannot use the Blueto... moreDid you even realise how fast this phone discontinued before buying it? And for what reason?

deepak, 26 Dec 2016How can use HTC first 4g let phone in jio simHTC first how to jio sim use

• deepak

How can use HTC first 4g let phone in jio sim

• mohonmizan

my mobile htc fast problem
dead plz soulde

• djimmy

I just got an HTC fitst unlocked and cannot use the Bluetooth, WiFi hotspot features. Every time I tried it gives me a message saying to try again later.... Please help me...

papi, 24 Aug 2016still didnt work after installing appcut.see no option in c... moreTape *#*#4636#*#* information phone and set

• papi

BBY, 07 Jul 2016How to switch between 2g, 3g and LTE: - It's annoying that... morestill didnt work after installing appcut.see no option in choosing 2g,or 3g.is getting me f**kd

I really like the phone, and I have been searching all over my country for it but I cannot find it. It should not have been discontinued.

• BBY

How to transfer files using Bluetooth:

Unfortunately the Bluetooth architecture for the HTC first only allows the transfer of contacts and some select files. However you can extend the range of allowable file transfers using the app Bluetooth File Transfer by Medieval (available on GooglePlay). It's not the most fancy app in terms of interface, for those obsessed with gloss, but it does the job. Just install the app and turn on Bluetooth. Ensure the app is open at all times during transfer. It's the only way you can successfully transfer files between phones.

How to switch between 2g, 3g and LTE:
- It's annoying that the Htc first does not provide the option to switch between bandwidths. But this can be easily resolved.

Download and install the app AnyCut from Google play. Open the app when it's done installing. From the main screen you should see a big button reading 'New Activity'. Press it to bring up a menu, from which you should select 'Activities'. Scroll down to the option 'Phone Info' and save upon confirmation. The shortcut will be created on your home screen.

Click the shortcut on the home screen and you'll find the different types of bands listed. You can choose from there anyone you require. Note the following: GSM is for 2g, WCDMA for 3g and LTE for 4g.

Alternatively you could dial the short code *#4636#* or *#*#4636#*#* but you'll come to find the shortcut is much more convenient.

How to set ringtone:

-You cannot set ringtone directly from the settings menu. What you have to do is to go to your default music player and longpress the track you want to set as ringtone. From the drop down menu, you should see the option 'Set as ringtone'. And that's that! If you have a file manager, you could also locate the mp3 file from storage and again longpress to bring available options. Select 'Set as ringtone'. Done.

• Blaq

Cyberchef, 05 Dec 2014If you are into a basic android device it's okay but it lac... morePls what's the name for the app

• babagh

my htc first 3g network does not work

• Smittyman

Klaire, 25 Mar 2015how to hard reset HTC phone?If you want to factory reset your phone (which I don't recommend) then just turn your phone off, then back on. While your phone is booting (works with all Android products) hold the power and volume up buttons like you're taking a screenshot, and it'll take you to a system menu where you can navigate to the option there.

• WizKid

Ray, 29 Dec 2014I can't seem to be able to turn the hotspot on. It tells me... moreHow can I make video call