HTC First

HTC First

• Mac bronya

I can't use hotspot WiFi and radio and Bluetooth

• iyk

I cant connect my Bluetooth and cant the fm radio

• iyk

I cant connect my Bluetooth n cant the fm radio

• the Mortero

kayzeesoft, 11 Oct 2014can someone help me out ? i cant set my music as a ringtone.you have donwload the apk from playstor zedge, there you can find..

• Mich

I have been using htc first for almost ayr plus now, I am yet to know how to conect My phone to My pc while browsing, How to connect to Wi-fi, Radio,etc, and its quite an amazing phone I must say. Again My phone is always running out of battrey, to make it worst Htc does not have office in My Area.

• Mich

• dedy

there is no setting to 2G or 3G...always 4G...so just turn off your data if not use or switch off the facebook app to get the longer batteray...hmmm great phone in screen n front camera so clear... i'm stay in Indonesia even this phone not sale in here but after unlock for the network its work good in 4G

• jamal

my data is always on 4g which sucks battery ,I wanna use 2g buh there is no settings like that .any help

• ivan

where can I found radio on my HTC first and the Bluetooth and can I place change the 4G to any order like 3 or 2

• Klaire

how to hard reset HTC phone?

• El-bash

How can i turned on the htc sim card netwroks

• abel appiah

how can i install radio FM on my HTC first because am very worried about that

who can tell me about how to install the radio fm? please!!!! beacuse in the feature says Fm radio and for me it is impossible.

Ray, 29 Dec 2014I can't seem to be able to turn the hotspot on. It tells me... moreSame problem I'm having bro , unable to turn on hotspot

• anowar

can I buy in Doha /Qatar how much it will cost .or I can buy only top glass because I have one but top glass is broken

• hemant

mujeeb, 24 Feb 2015Phone book HTC firstthis phone not leg?

• mujeeb

Phone book HTC first

• Chandeshwar Thakur

How can i connect Internet with HTC first With COMPUTER......
telll me suggession....plzzzzzzzzzzzz?

• Chandeshwar

How can i open Hotspot
and any people can tell me that how can i Call a VIDEO CALL ,,,,,

• Ray

I can't seem to be able to turn the hotspot on. It tells me this is a temporary problem. What do I do? It's At&t branded.