HTC Flyer

HTC Flyer

• Nasir

Can anyone tell me where sim card slot is located??? When i want to connect htc hub it says insert simcard but i can't find any slot for sim card plz help...

• Bailey

p-ice, 14 Mar 2017can tou upgrade upto android vision upto 5.1 or not You really need to move on this tablet came out in 2011

• ALI

hil, 19 May 2017HTC flyer cant connect to wifi please help correct the error HTC flyer cant connect to wifi please help correct the error

• hil

HTC flyer cant connect to wifi please help correct the error

• p-ice

can tou upgrade upto android vision upto 5.1 or not

• Mike Graystone

Whoa people ... anyone ever heard of a User's Manual? Pretty much available online from various sources in addition to HTC product info on their web site. If you're the old school type HTC has a toll-free number so you can speak to someone in tech support. You paid for the service, why not use it?

• Kevin

my HTC flyer p510e detect my WiFi error.....please help solve this....

Javas, 19 May 2016I want to load airtime/data on my htc flyer,can anyone assist me... moreLittle late.
Past couple months seems. Verizon and sprint have changed data access systems for prepaid phones. Lead to new account problems if you don't remember your number and password. Furthermore made it impossible without a working phone to call tech support to activate your phone and add airtime.

I took short route by doing a new costumer setup and avoided trying to get my old number and account active again.

After activation took 5 minutes to add airtime card on sprint dialed *729# and quickly loaded the card.

My assumption is new vendor phones are not compatible with the old software for Google phone. So HTC setups need different software to activate phones.

Cons-

- Activation requires another phone to do!

Expired account will require you to use another phone to activate account again.

• Javas

I want to load airtime/data on my htc flyer,can anyone assist me in this matter,thanx

can someone show me how to connect to wifi ?

i can't connect with wifi. Please help.

Very awesome but when taking app place that picture is blank I don't no how to keep wallpapers there can anyone say how to keep

• LITTLEMISSY

The phone is good,but is hard to get the charging port,in lagos here .i was asked to order it online

• simo

Please upgrade quality of indroid we are in 2016

• zahed

i have problum in this tablet , not connected with wifi , 3g work good , ,, if know someone how to connet with wifi

This device is excellent..I still use until now....is that great!!!! Well done htc...

• Jenstevens

AnonD-369672, 19 Feb 2016Although this tablet is a little outdated right now, it still ha... moreI agree with both of you. But my dumbness. How do you work it as wifi hotspot?

Been using mine for five year. Still an excellent e-book reader and YouTube.

It's aged awfully in as much the web browser is really slow, but for media consumption I can't draw it. The battery still holds an excellent charge and it's a rugged beast of a design.

Great tablet!

Although this tablet is a little outdated right now, it still has a strong build. Well done HTC!
We use this tablet as a wifi hotspot, and so far it has excellent signal and the connectivity is still going strong.
Phones and laptops connected to the wifi hotspot can expect little to no delay in loading a webpage as it is super fast. It has the fastest and most stable internet connection out of all the devices at home, beating even the iPhone!

It's battery life is also really good, even with the wifi hotspot active the entire day, and this is considering that we brought this tablet in 2012, which is 4 years ago.
However, this device is running a very old version of android, so it is hardly used, besides being a wifi hotspot.
But it is a great device, really glad we brought it.

How do I change the language from Chinese to English?