HTC HD2

HTC HD2

• Dharmaraj Rathod

This legendary phone died in 2018 after 9 years of heavy use, multiple OS installations, several soft bricks, numerous stock of batteries from China over the years, and a hell lot of nostalgia on XDA devs. I was lucky enough to pick up another brand new in 2019 for 2500rs ($35), guess i will still use the new one for next 10 years. This time pure stock WM6.5 Professional with HTC Sense. Ofcourse i use bigger android phone for daily use and productivity, but i always pickup calls on HD2, what a compact size and build quality. I wish HTC could make a "Quietly Brilliant" comeback someday!

HTC's most legendary phone.

• Ammar212

One of the best phone I have ever owned over the years, windows 6.5 and android in same time dual boot

wide angle screen that time, heavy duty

• AnonD-819322

65.2% Screen-to-body ratio in 2009, impressive.

bigmoe87, 22 Aug 2018not yet, but im sure they will get the lite version like you get... moreThat is good enough I suppose. I just can't wait for that to happen!!

TTS, 21 Aug 2017I loved this phone. I managed to wipe it and install android 4.4... moreover the years i had 12 HD2 phones, just to play with the software, installed windows phone 7, almost all versions of android from 2013 and back, Meego, linux it self, and finally broke one of them after installing windows 95, it actually ran it, but got bricked while trying to installed USB drivers !! this phone is LEGENDARY

Macbeth, 06 Mar 2018Is it possible to mod this phone to run Android Oreo?not yet, but im sure they will get the lite version like you get on nokia 1

travis999, 06 Aug 2018Still the best phone yet... no doubt about that

Still the best phone yet...

• marko

I bought my HTC HD2 T8585 way back in 2009 the first time it was introduce, it is windows mobile 6.5 professional platform and working great until recently I was tempted to upgrade it to android, my biggest mistake. I just realized that it better to keep it as it is. Now I was able to recover my previous platform but with artemis. Working okay but still prefer the stock ROM version. imagine after 9 years its still working good. Hope HTC will upload the original ROM. Compare to my new mobile phone the only drawback is the screen size, other that that thumb up for me..

Is it possible to mod this phone to run Android Oreo?

• Paulo-Roberto

AnonD-697697, 05 Sep 2017Hi guy, please share me the best ROM 6.5 for HD2 - Amazing Smart... morehttps://www.needrom.com/download/htc-hd2/

Hi guy, please share me the best ROM 6.5 for HD2 - Amazing Smartphone !

• Andrew

Hi guy, please share me the best ROM 6.5 for HD2 - Amazing Smartphone !

TTS, 21 Aug 2017I loved this phone. I managed to wipe it and install android 4.4... moreMe too. Such a great phone for so many years..

• TTS

I loved this phone. I managed to wipe it and install android 4.4 on it and it worked like a charm. Too bag it had such low RAM.

Anonymous, 12 Apr 2017please l cannot access market place and sorftware store to downl... moreWindows Marketplace shut down.. No one can access it

H1, 18 Sep 2016After 5 years, my HD2 died. Used Asus, Samsung, Sony, and LG aft... moreSame story but in my case with the one m7... (had inspire 4g for a long time too)...

please l cannot access market place and sorftware store to download application

my htc hd2 screen has cracked pls guys were can i get one to buy