HTC HD2

HTC HD2

• HD2 user

This phone makes me kinda nostalgic.When it was launched it was considered humongous and now entry level devices have bigger screen size this.Lovely device although.

dhanunjaya, 25 Sep 2016is it possible for to update into naught? bcause in my phone got... moreThis phone is amazing! It can run Android Nougat, Ubuntu Phone, Windows Phone 8(Although it is outdated now) Windows RT(Which was supposed to be a Tablet OS) and Firefox Phone! It's compatibility is insane!

• Feride LG G3

dhanunjaya, 25 Sep 2016is it possible for to update into naught? bcause in my phone got... moreYes it's possible! My LG G3 is going to get Android Nougat as well :D!

• Aditya

Does direction compass working on HTC desire 628

• dhanunjaya

is it possible for to update into naught? bcause in my phone got infor mation there is possible to like this i got informatio through htc one e9 plus in blinkfeed htc

• H1

After 5 years, my HD2 died. Used Asus, Samsung, Sony, and LG after it but never enjoyed another flagship like this one.
HD2 is by far the most legendary of them all.
RIP my friend.

• janit

How can change language french to english

Fox, 14 Feb 2016Mine is running 4.4.4, slow, though. I'm looking into upgrading ... moreUpdate it to 6.0. Every newer Android version makes your phone faster today (if it is a light ROM, best AOSP)

• gin

where can i buy a battery of this phone? pls help tnx in advance..

How and where do I download WhatsApp to my HTC HD2?

• Ryan

I owned this phone (htc hd2) for 6 years. Still it has'nt got any problems. Running fresh

• King Ebo116

Fox, 14 Feb 2016Mine is running 4.4.4, slow, though. I'm looking into upgrading ... moremy HTC HD2 is not having English language in the system.

• Fox

nicandris, 09 Jan 2016this phone just WON't die! running Android 6.0 currentlyMine is running 4.4.4, slow, though. I'm looking into upgrading after these long six years. Legendary phone!

• nicandris

this phone just WON't die! running Android 6.0 currently

• Ritx

Anonymous, 21 Nov 2015if i try to do a system updata is says error and than i cant do... moreIt was originally on windows mobile, so if yo got any questions ask them your Android developers.

if i try to do a system updata is says error and
than i cant do the updata, can annyone help
me? my Hd2 run kikat 4.4.2

+ The darling of XDA Developers - custom ROMs of various operating systems for every HD2 user
+ Lovely design
+ Gorgeous HTC Sense graphical user interface
+ Decent headphone sound quality
+ Decent JPEG photography and gallery browsing
+ Decent H.264 and 3GPP video recording and playback
+ Nifty Contacts database
+ Power-user-friendly Windows Mobile 6 OS
+ Removable and replaceable cell battery
+ Supports microUSB cards up to 32GiB capacity Class 10 speed

- With stock ROMs, the radio switches from WiFi to mobile data without telling you if it cannot find a WiFi access point!
- Loudspeaker is not very loud
- Average default web browsing experience - try using Opera Mobile/Mini instead
- With stock ROMs, some YouTube videos are unplayable
- Mediocre FM radio sensitivity
- Not very durable - plastic coat of keypad wears off after a year of daily use - glass cracks after a hard fall or two
- Mediocre call quality
- Underlying Windows Mobile 6, designed with stylus-controlled PDAs in mind, is a pain to use with fingers
- GPU slows down old Windows Mobile apps designed for a 320x240 display resolution

• yogesh

What is the price of htc hd2 t8585 display my display is cracked

• HD2 Fans

nokia???? hihi htc 4ever.

htc hd2 it's very bad phone... alwys hang,stupid. I like my nokia X very smoothly. it performs great.hahaha htc hd2 bulshit.