HTC HD7

HTC HD7

why is it that when i remove my memory card out of my htc hd7, its impossible to use the phone?

i hvae htc hd 7 , i hvae got intenert pacet , but couldn't down load any of aplication like google, uyou tube , fb, twiiter , etc, like could not open at it all,.only text , n call, photos, those are working good!!! any ideas for overcome all those problem??

• bockeh

How do I disable auto rotate

• atik(india)

Anonymous, 22 Aug 2014I ahve HTC HD7 phone but cant view messages in hindi, has nay up... moreI ahve HTC HD7 phone but cant view messages in hindi, has nay update come for language so that i can view the text messages in fb and other sites Also where can i get genuine battery

Also where can i get genuine battery

• Chamayembe

Help me with a better battery please!

• chidi

since my phone fall from my hand to the ground the camera stop working what am i to do and my Bluetooth is not working too.

• Jahfree ole Safari

i have reset my phone and all my data,downloads and personal informtion have been erased as a result. how do i get to retrieve my data, downloads, and information, while i have forgoten even my windows email account, plz assist me if there is any technicality. i would be very grateful if someone outter there with viable idea will assist me as such.

• whel

Anonymous, 29 Jun 2014I can not type letters M, P when typing a sms txt. If phone is ... moresame here i cant type anything on my htc hd7 can anyone tell us what is the prob. whith it?

• Asi

Anonymous, 24 Jul 2014How Bluetooth worksBluetooth will work with windows phone only.

• Swagg

I cant sign in windows live when i try they say i need to activate windows live. plz help me

Anonymous, 18 Jul 2014please my phone battery cannot last fr even 40minutes, which typ... moreJust search up HD 7 extended battery. It should come with a new battery cover since it will protrude from the phone. But it's definitely worth it!! It's more than 3x the original battery.

marc, 17 Jul 2014How can I pair my HTC with other phone? How can I share music v... moreHow Bluetooth works

please my phone battery cannot last fr even 40minutes, which type of battery should i use?

• marc

How can I pair my HTC with other phone?
How can I share music videos and pictures with other phone

• marc

How can I pair my HTC with other phone?
How can I share music videos and pictures with other phone

the betry is to very fash to drain and hard to pair with other divice...

Anonymous, 01 Jul 2014i dnt knw why my fone can't pair with other when connecting via ... moream facng the same problems, even I, i dont knw wat is the problm with this brand seems to be something complcted

i dnt knw why my fone can't pair with other when connecting via bluetooth.
Why can't i find my fone on my computer when connected via usb.

I can not type letters M, P when typing a sms txt.
If phone is used horizontal for typing a txt these letters work.
Should be something with the toucsceen in that part of the screen.
Evertying else works very good.
Has someone the same problem